5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury faucet
Published on January 29, 2011 by Andrew in Illinois

Published 23 days ago by Tanya F Pulver

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury faucet, January 29, 2011
This review is from: Grohe 33870EN0 Bridgeford Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet, Brushed Nickel (Tools & Home Improvement)
This faucet is very convenient for large sinks, easy to operate, reliable, and very-well designed. The faucet head can be conveniently pulled out of its socket on a flexible hose, like in a shower, if you need to spray water in a different place in the sink or at a different angle... or maybe even outside of the sink (some ideas that come to mind include spraying water on misbehaving children or, if they are spending the weekend at grandma's house, then playfully spraying your spouse after you've used up all the whipped cream.) It retracts by itself back into the socket when you let it go. A button on the faucet head also switches the water stream from normal to rain. It may be pricey, but it's a true luxury device. I've had it in one sink for several years and just got the same faucet for another sink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Faucet, Excellent Service from Grohe, October 12, 2011
I bought this faucet and installed September 2011. I can't remember exactly what the deal was but we were missing a part or something in the box and called Grohe and they sent us like half of a new faucet without even asking for a receipt, so we have an extra gooseneck and sprayer if anything goes wrong with those parts in the future.

I absolutely adore this faucet. We removed the water regulator and the water pressure is just outstanding. It's tricky getting it out....you need needle nose pliers.
When we installed it, before we removed the water regulator the hose was stiffening up when we turned on the water, and was resisting being fed through the goose neck because of the backed up pressure from the regulator. We have good water pressure in this house so that might not be the case in yours.
I am a believer in high water pressure in the kitchen because I think you actually end up using less water and it is more sanitary! I'm there to get down to business and get the job done! Not sit there three times longer trying to mess with a piddly trickle of water that these regulators offer. This puppy PERFORMS when that water regulator takes a hike!

Some people have complained about not having the choice to set the spray so the spray will operate continuously without having to hold down the button. I guess it is different than most faucets in that respect, but after getting used to the "press to spray" type of sprayer it is, I really like it because most of the time I don't want to leave the sprayer on or mess with turning it off, and just want a short temporary burst of spray,...where as with some of the other kinds you have to press a button to turn that feature off. There have been times when I'd like to leave it on without having to hold the button down to free up both hands, but not very often.

This is a super hefty quality faucet and well thought out design that makes kitchen clean up a breeze compared to my previous hand held unit. My old hand held was a brush type handle that you wrap your entire hand around where as the Grohe sprayer is held with the thumb, index and two neighboring fingers. It makes it much more "natural" feeling to aim it exactly where you want it verses the brush-type handle hand held sprayers.

My only regret is that I am now moving and have to leave the faucet behind! My next faucet will be the exact same one in the Nickel. It is a beautiful faucet and looks like it will last forever. We put the lever at the front of our faucet due to our setup. We had to because otherwise the lever hit the back wall and we couldn't go all the way on the hot setting. It looks just fine being at the front of the faucet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a Great Price., June 19, 2014
Bought this product from Faucets4cheap.com as they had the best prices. It is a great faucet and I am more than happy with the service and the quality of the product. I would recommend a Grohe Bathroom Faucet, Kitchen Faucet or whatever it may be over any other faucet.

5.0 out of 5 stars it really is nice compared to having spray on side, July 18, 2014
We recently remodeled our kitchen and replaced our old faucet June 2014, with the Grohe, and can't say enough about the quality, looks, and the ease of operation of this unit. With the pull down spray, it really is nice compared to having spray on side. The spray head also retracts (manually) nicely back in to faucet. We did contact Grohe for a whistling noise coming from the spray head, and the technical person I spoke with was very knowledgeable and had the issue (o-ring) fixed over the phone. Their customer service is excellent, and that is as important when purchasing products. Would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ergonomically nice, June 19, 2014
Just had it installed and so far seems a big improvement on my old one. My plumber heartily approves also. It's true it won't lock into "spray" but so easy to hold in the on position with one hand while using it to rinse the sink or produce. Great flow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faucet, March 4, 2013
Very good quality and instruction on installation. faucet works perfectly and I expect it will be working for a long time. again very good quality

1.0 out of 5 stars Within a few months of purchasing having the faucet installed ..., November 3, 2014
Within a few months of purchasing and having the faucet installed, it is now leaking profusely. I am wondering whether this faucet was a cheap Chinese knock-off. In any event, it is beyond the 1-month window to return it, so I am out the $365 I paid for it. Never again. I am so disappointed, since the faucet had received high reviews from others, though admittedly from a very small number of people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 30, 2014
Exactly as needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and like the faucet, January 17, 2014
Installed the faucet and it took more time removing my old faucet than installing this one. (Space and tool issue.)

Good advice I rcv'd about the installation, "Don't mess with the spring until you're installing it."

No regrets buying or installing it.