Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on January 29, 2011
This faucet is very convenient for large sinks, easy to operate, reliable, and very-well designed. The faucet head can be conveniently pulled out of its socket on a flexible hose, like in a shower, if you need to spray water in a different place in the sink or at a different angle... or maybe even outside of the sink (some ideas that come to mind include spraying water on misbehaving children or, if they are spending the weekend at grandma's house, then playfully spraying your spouse after you've used up all the whipped cream.) It retracts by itself back into the socket when you let it go. A button on the faucet head also switches the water stream from normal to rain. It may be pricey, but it's a true luxury device. I've had it in one sink for several years and just got the same faucet for another sink.
I bought this faucet and installed September 2011. I can't remember exactly what the deal was but we were missing a part or something in the box and called Grohe and they sent us like half of a new faucet without even asking for a receipt, so we have an extra gooseneck and sprayer if anything goes wrong with those parts in the future.

I absolutely adore this faucet. We removed the water regulator and the water pressure is just outstanding. It's tricky getting it out....you need needle nose pliers.
When we installed it, before we removed the water regulator the hose was stiffening up when we turned on the water, and was resisting being fed through the goose neck because of the backed up pressure from the regulator. We have good water pressure in this house so that might not be the case in yours.
I am a believer in high water pressure in the kitchen because I think you actually end up using less water and it is more sanitary! I'm there to get down to business and get the job done! Not sit there three times longer trying to mess with a piddly trickle of water that these regulators offer. This puppy PERFORMS when that water regulator takes a hike!

Some people have complained about not having the choice to set the spray so the spray will operate continuously without having to hold down the button. I guess it is different than most faucets in that respect, but after getting used to the "press to spray" type of sprayer it is, I really like it because most of the time I don't want to leave the sprayer on or mess with turning it off, and just want a short temporary burst of spray,...where as with some of the other kinds you have to press a button to turn that feature off. There have been times when I'd like to leave it on without having to hold the button down to free up both hands, but not very often.

This is a super hefty quality faucet and well thought out design that makes kitchen clean up a breeze compared to my previous hand held unit. My old hand held was a brush type handle that you wrap your entire hand around where as the Grohe sprayer is held with the thumb, index and two neighboring fingers. It makes it much more "natural" feeling to aim it exactly where you want it verses the brush-type handle hand held sprayers.

My only regret is that I am now moving and have to leave the faucet behind! My next faucet will be the exact same one in the Nickel. It is a beautiful faucet and looks like it will last forever. We put the lever at the front of our faucet due to our setup. We had to because otherwise the lever hit the back wall and we couldn't go all the way on the hot setting. It looks just fine being at the front of the faucet.
44 comments|12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2014
We recently remodeled our kitchen and replaced our old faucet June 2014, with the Grohe, and can't say enough about the quality, looks, and the ease of operation of this unit. With the pull down spray, it really is nice compared to having spray on side. The spray head also retracts (manually) nicely back in to faucet. We did contact Grohe for a whistling noise coming from the spray head, and the technical person I spoke with was very knowledgeable and had the issue (o-ring) fixed over the phone. Their customer service is excellent, and that is as important when purchasing products. Would recommend to a friend.
on June 19, 2014
Bought this product from Faucets4cheap.com as they had the best prices. It is a great faucet and I am more than happy with the service and the quality of the product. I would recommend a Grohe Bathroom Faucet, Kitchen Faucet or whatever it may be over any other faucet.
on October 17, 2012
This is a very nice faucet. I feel it is an upgrade from Moen or Kohler. Fortunately I have a white porcelain/cast iron sink, so I did not need to spend the extra $$$ for a fancy finish (brushed stainless or nickel). I was able to use my savings on a fancy finish to upgrade to this Grohe faucet. Even the granite installer commented on the high quality of this fixture. I have been using it now for several weeks now and love it. I know some folks don't like that you need to hold the button for spray and when released it goes back to stream, but that is the mechanism I prefer - that is default to stream, and spray only when holding down button. I highly recommend this product!
on June 19, 2014
Just had it installed and so far seems a big improvement on my old one. My plumber heartily approves also. It's true it won't lock into "spray" but so easy to hold in the on position with one hand while using it to rinse the sink or produce. Great flow.
on August 6, 2015
The piece located between the handle and the faucet is plastic, not stainless steel, and the coating/paint has bubbled and cracked off exposing white plastic underneath. I have had this faucet for only a year and have not used any chemicals or abrasives to wash it. The spray button has to be held down in order to keep the spray setting on, which is not desirable.
on October 8, 2014
We have several Grohe faucets in our other properties. These have been great! HOWEVER-we purchased this model this last summer. It malfunctioned while we were on vacation and flooded our kitchen and dining room! We have hardwood flooring in these areas and solid wood cabinets in the kitchen. Due to the faucet/pull out failure we have sustained a substantial damage to solid oak flooring and cabinet bottoms. We are VERY unhappy about this. There is an inherent defect in the faucet we received. Be forewarned. We are extremely unhappy and the repair costs will be several times the faucet cost. Suggestion….DO NOT Buy THIS MODEL!!!!
on October 26, 2015
When you turn the handle to shut it off, it doesn't shut off right away. There's a few seconds delay that's really annoying and makes you wonder about the quality of the product. And it also doesn't have (for lack of a better word) a shower head feature that locks. I'm used to faucets that lock into a shower spray like feature but with this one, you have to hold down a button to get it. Very inconvenient when washing dishes.
on June 28, 2013
Amazon sent the Bridgeford in good time and it is a fine-looking and great-working unit. The only problem I had was in implementing the installation instructions. They mentioned a plastic spacer but did not tell when it was needed and when not. I put it in and the faucet would not stay put when I worked the valve.

Fortunately, Grohe has excellant customer service, working over the phone from Chicago. They told me the spacer was not needed on the firm granite countertop that I have. They told me how to take it out and reinstall the faucet. I did that and now it "stays put".

I have used the faucet many times since then (several weeks ago) and it works flawlessly.