|Price:||$18.97 ($18.97 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.90 (36%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.05 shipping
Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
- Groom Mate branded nose & ear hair trimmers are considered to be the finest battery-free nose hair trimmers available today. PHR Systems, Ltd. has been manufacturing these fine trimmers here in the USA since 1991.
- The Platinum XL nose & ear hair trimmer is made from 100% stainless steel and includes an unconditional lifetime warranty with a money-back guarantee if not satisfied.
- The Platinum XL trimmer has a patented rotary blade system that is guaranteed to never dull and to never pull or yank out nostril hairs.
- The Platinum XL trimmer will never cut or nick the sensitive lining of your nostril and nose hairs are gently and painlessly trimmed.
- A simple, safe and very effective nose and ear hair trimmer. Give yourself the gift of good grooming today!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
nose hair trimmer, nose hair trimmer, nose hair trimming
To remove unwanted and unsightly nose and ear hair painlessly. The finest nose hair trimmer, nose hair trimming, nose hair trimmers available. A "best in class" men's grooming product.
Manufactured in the USA from 100% USA Grade Stainless Steel. Groom Mate owns all US and International Patents on Groom Mate branded nose and ear hair trimmers. Every trimmer includes an unconditional lifetime warranty.
Hold the upper handle and insert the nose hair trimmer 1/8" into your nostril or ear. With your hand rotate the bottom handle back and forth effortlessly. Clean the stainless steel head with water or alcohol after use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Both of the nose/ear trimmers arrived sealed and brand new. Both were better made than I expected, much better made; the Platinum XL was notably hefty and durable. Another rare find in today's world of cheap throw-away consumables.
I was fully expecting the Japanese made one-handed TrimIt model to wipe the floor with the two-handed XL, but I was wrong. Using two hands to twist and guide the XL made for a faster and closer nose trimming experience. Also, the tactile feel of using two hands made me feel more in control.
When I went to my ears, I feared that having to use two hands to use the XL trimmer would lead to a clumsy experience: That fear was unfounded. The Platinum XL works great on the ears, and I had no fear of nicking either.
The TrimIt works nice, but I often feel that I am just clacking along with no sense of how the job is going. To its credit, it is super comfortable to use on the ears.
It is true that the XL (and the TrimIt) require a little more time than the battery operated ones that I have used (those that actually cut hair), but the extra time spent was negligible. More important, I know I am using a quality machine when I am using either the Platinum XL or the TrimIt.
For the record, I have plenty of experience with battery operated nose/ear trimmers. I have used the Sharper Image battery trimmers and after the 2.0 they literally did not cut worth a darn.Read more ›
5 star: (331)
4 star: (61)
3 star: (29)
2 star: (31)
1 star: (39)
I decided to buy the Groom Mate Platinum XL and try it out for myself. To its credit, it arrived within 3 days of my ordering. I was very excited to test it. The compact and durable/solid/sturdy design is impressive and ingenious.
BUT, I didn't like the Platinum XL nose hair trimmer and am returning it.
1. When I used it, I had painful tugs and yanks of my nose hair, something I didn't have when I used the battery-powered Panasonic ER411. Not all the hairs had painful tugs and yanks, but many more than the Panasonic. My guess is that the speed at which a battery-powered trimmer's blades spin and cut is MUCH FASTER than the speed at which a human using two hands can twist the Platinum XL. The slower speed makes the device tug and yank, causing pain.Read more ›
- doesn't have batteries to replace
- no cord to plug in
- super compact (about the size of my pinkie)
- no maintenance required whatsoever
- solid material...with lifetime warranty
- IT WORKS!!!
- Have to twist around a little longer than expected at times to catch all hair. But it works!
I highly recommend. It's well worth the price.
Then there's that 1%. It transforms, magically, into an instrument of evil Torquemada would have included in his torture kit. It becomes a little set of pilars, rather than a clipper.
Every so often it grabs a hair. It doesn't gently fondle the hair, and it doesn't caress the hair, and it doesn't bloody brush it: it grips it with the strength of ten frickin' Grinches, plus two, and...
I sear I can hear it giggling over the sound of my screaming.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had a similar twisting trimmer that I wanted to upgrade/throw away, but was afraid of the power ones. This one looked really well made (in the U.S.A.). Read morePublished 10 hours ago by H. Chinansky
Great little trimmer. A tip if a nose hair seems to be pulling turn the top the other direction and it will let go of the hair or cut it off. Read morePublished 4 days ago by James McMahon
Used only for nose hairs. Found that a Norelco electric did a better job for me.Published 4 days ago by Calif5491
I didn't realize that you hard to turn the blade yourself. It doesn't cut like one with a motor so it really doesn't work for me.Published 9 days ago by Tim McNeil