Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
VINE VOICEon March 23, 2010
All in all, Groomology is an easy read (few hours, if that) and worth the money (inexpensive) in my opinion. I'd recommend it to any bride to read first and then hand over to her groom as a cute gift. You can always give it as a hand-me-down to the next lucky couple getting married. Or anyone can give it as an inexpensive yet thoughtful gift to a male friend who has decided to next the step, AKA engagement gift. Something humorous, not a super serious gift, but still quite helpful in getting the groom excited about his role and responsibilities in the wedding planning. Although this is a gift for the groom, it's also a gift for the bride (helping her help him help her, get it?). Moreover, there are several online resources that are listed in the book. If you buy it as a gift, do yourself a favor and read it first (whether or not you are getting married) and then wrap it up. Believe me.
on January 21, 2014
This is a small but helpful book. My son in law to be is very hands on but doesn't want to overstep the lines the bride has set. This book helps to let him determine how much help is required for his particular bride.
on September 22, 2013
have a copy . A wedding takes two people so with the grooms being so new to the wedding process as they didn't start joining the planning process till about 5-10 years ago with many being unaware they deserve a presense in the planning. A worthwhile read gentlemen.
on December 3, 2012
This was a great read for me during the 1.5 years between our engagement and wedding day. I marked it up and made sure to come back for reference as we reached important dates along the way. Highly recommended.
on October 10, 2011
Got book for my groom as a present during the wedding process. He really enjoyed the book and I looked through it as well and it seemed to very helpful. Highly reccomend.
on January 26, 2012
Got this for my husband to be. He says it's written for a guy and I catch him reading it from time to time and I don't have to bother him about it. It seems to be interesting to him. What more could a future bride want?
on February 9, 2012
This book is brilliant!! It gives the man a thought that he might actually have an opinion on the wedding day!
on June 25, 2011
I bought this for my finace as a joke never thinking he would actually read it. I found it next to the couch one day with a bookmark almost to the end of it. Turns out he read it cover to cover. He liked the jokes and typical guy points of view throughout the book.
on June 5, 2013
I got us both "support books" for our wedding... I constantly over hear him laughing he reads passages aloud and it makes me laugh to.
on October 6, 2011
Book came in great condition and is very helpful. It is a smaller book and does not require a very long time to sit and read.