Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 30, 2013
I am so happy to find cute non-leather moccasins. I see what people mean about the driving sole feeling strange, and they are a bit hot with the faux fur, but I live in Chicago so that's fine for me.
on February 26, 2013
Best slippers ever!!!! Pretty color, so soft, and VERY comfortable! I highly recommend to anyone looking for slippers, they are AMAZING!!!
on January 23, 2013
Great knock off! So far quality is holding well. Good looks and construction too!!! Recommend to any looking for warm Ugg like slippers
on March 21, 2013
I am usually a size 8 or 8.5 so I ordered these slippers in size 8 since typically slippers stretch out as they are worn. The slippers were a little snug at first, but what made them VERY uncomfortable is that the padding did not go all the way to the back of the heel, and I can feel the raised EDGE of the rubber sole (not flat, but raised) digging into my heel as I stand in these. I guess I should have ordered a size up, but then I think I'd be swimming in them. If it weren't for the part of the sole digging into my heel these would have fit ok.
on January 14, 2014
Initially I loved the slippers but after wearing them for 1 hour I noticed a notch in the heel that stuck up under the sheepskin lining. Very uncomfortable. I will have to return them.
on January 5, 2014
These shoes are nice and warm which is why I bought them. We have tile floors throughout the house and they keep my feet nice and toasty. The shoes are true to fit and look nice.
on February 24, 2014
The slipper itself is cute, and I like the color. However, whatever synthetic material the inside is made of makes my feet uncomfortably sweaty. And I don't tend to have sweaty feet! It's not a kind of sweat that indicates the slipper is super warm, but a kind of sweat that happens when the material isn't quite right. I had to throw them out.
on January 22, 2015
I like the moccasin style so I tried these. The fit was fine but the material rubbed at the sides a little.
The laces pulled out easily (couldn't figure out any reason why) and created loops form eyelet to eyelet.
I ended up pulling the lace out altogether and ordered another brand.
on January 1, 2014
Love them...comfy....wear them in and outside as well. Pretty color and snuggly. Have happy feet. Have tiled floors and these are softly padded and cushion the step. Happy New Year.
on January 8, 2014
Loved them at first. However, within a few weeks of wearing they completely fell apart. Stitching separated. Very cheaply made.

Returning them to Amazon.

See 1 answered question