Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Groove Comfy Womens Slippers Moccasins Faux Sheepskin Faux Fur
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 30, 2013
I am so happy to find cute non-leather moccasins. I see what people mean about the driving sole feeling strange, and they are a bit hot with the faux fur, but I live in Chicago so that's fine for me.
on March 21, 2013
I am usually a size 8 or 8.5 so I ordered these slippers in size 8 since typically slippers stretch out as they are worn. The slippers were a little snug at first, but what made them VERY uncomfortable is that the padding did not go all the way to the back of the heel, and I can feel the raised EDGE of the rubber sole (not flat, but raised) digging into my heel as I stand in these. I guess I should have ordered a size up, but then I think I'd be swimming in them. If it weren't for the part of the sole digging into my heel these would have fit ok.
on January 23, 2013
Great knock off! So far quality is holding well. Good looks and construction too!!! Recommend to any looking for warm Ugg like slippers
on May 13, 2016
I just got these today, literally an hour ago, so I haven't worn them outside yet or anything, but these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet. As of right now, I am planning to be buried in these shoes. I LOVE them! I can not believe they are vegan and this comfy for that price! I am beyond happy!
on January 22, 2015
I like the moccasin style so I tried these. The fit was fine but the material rubbed at the sides a little.
The laces pulled out easily (couldn't figure out any reason why) and created loops form eyelet to eyelet.
I ended up pulling the lace out altogether and ordered another brand.
on February 26, 2013
Best slippers ever!!!! Pretty color, so soft, and VERY comfortable! I highly recommend to anyone looking for slippers, they are AMAZING!!!
on April 21, 2016
So I paid $9.99 plus $0.99 shipping and I was terrified that I was getting ripped off. They arrived today and I couldn't be happier to have a vegan friendly moccasin that was an inexpensive and is comfortable. They are a little tighter than expected, however having owned moccasins in the past I understand that they do loosen up with where so I'm glad that they are at least on the tighter side and not looser. I would definitely recommend these for purchase and I wish that they had more colors available in my size because I would buy all of them.
on November 12, 2015
After having them for over a year the insides have developed a bit of a smell and I am scared to put them through the wash. Previous reviews have mentioned the ties coming undone, and they are definitely loose so I've tried to be extra careful about not letting them come undone (hence the worry with the wash). I only wear these around the house but are great during a New England winter when even socks can't keep my feet warm.
on February 12, 2014
These slippers look cute, and the fur lining is very soft. That said, I ordered them a half size larger than my shoe size and they were very tight, especially in the front. I used a lacrosse ball to stretch out that part and it helped, but they are still quite snug, especially if I try to wear them over socks. They're also very very warm, to the point that they're sometimes too warm and my feet sweat, even when the apartment is cold and/or I'm not wearing socks. That might be related to the fact that they're so tight that the air doesn't circulate around my feet. In the end I decided the pros outweighed the cons and hopefully they'll break in and fit better, so I'm not returning them, but it was a close call.
on January 22, 2014
These moccasins are cute and warm. I did order a size 8B which I wish I could have ordered them in a narrower size. I did try to tighten them by undoing the leather bow tie. That was a mistake because you cannot get the bow tie back to the way it was originally. One string is longer than the other for a reason I am sure but I have them some what tied back so they at least look some what decent. The sole on the bottom of the moccasin will come in handy if I have to wear them outside for any reason. So..overall I am satisfied with them but had to give them a 4 star for not being able to order them in a narrower size.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse