5.0 out of 5 stars Groovology 101
Published on October 5, 2002 by rhonda hollie

2.0 out of 5 stars Great saxophonist ----- Bad cd...
I have all of gerald albright's cd's He is a great sax player and all of his other cd's are great. But this one seemed like there was not as much effort put into it. if you like gerald albright get his cd "

Giving Myself To You" or " kickin it up" this one does not show his real sax playing.
Published on September 29, 2006 by justin nicolas

5.0 out of 5 stars Groovology 101, October 5, 2002
This review is from: Groovology (Audio CD)
This one of the best CD's Gerald has ever done. This CD has touched my soul and taken me places I have never been before. Mr. Albright has truly demonstrated every talent he has, and has done so to perfection, and the only improvement could be the live version. The best tracks are "Aint no Stopping", "Bring a Lil Love", "Change the World", and "We Fall Down". For lack of a more colorful term it is simply DELICIOUS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Way to go Gerald!, July 6, 2002
This review is from: Groovology (Audio CD)
This is terrific-smooth jazz. Don't pay attention to the last reviewer. This cd is something Gerald ought to be proud of. Best of luck to you Gerald in the new chapter in your life and Groovology is a great "comfort zone" to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's been 5 years...., June 28, 2002
chiburns (T dot-O dot, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Groovology (Audio CD)
since Albright's last solo project,one would have expected more tracks. Nothing extraordinary here-Old School Jam and Groovology are alleged tributes to James Brown, I failed to make the connection, but they are fine selections and stand musically on their own. The collaboration with Jeff Lorber, Ain't No Stoppin is by far the best track on the CD. Change the World is a MUZAK rendition of the Eric Clapton award winner and represents the obligatory cover tune found on all smooth jazz cd's. The Next Level is Albright's saving grace and is reminicent of the straight ahead Gerald from his past efforts. Groovology is a welcome return let's just hope Albright doesn't fall through the cracks like Najee who hasn't made a great cd since 1992's Just an Illusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one., January 3, 2003
This review is from: Groovology (Audio CD)
I liked this one, of course I'm a jazzter anyway. Very smooth, along with that R&B touch. I like them all. My favorites are: "Change the world" Originally done by "Eric Clapton." And also, "We fall down," Origianlly done by "Donnie Mc clurkin" These are all very good pieces, and deserve to be heard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energizing Smooth Jazz - Awsome Saxophonist, November 21, 2003
This review is from: Groovology (Audio CD)
This is for sure one of the favorites in my cd-collection. Some songs you like from start, but then some grows and then become great! I just happened to run to this cd by "accident" - one of the best yet. Geralds saxplaying is something extraordinary.

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, December 14, 2002
This review is from: Groovology (Audio CD)
I found this CD to be a breath of fresh air!! It is a great CD to put in the car and go on a long ride... Trust me, real smooth jazz lovers will not be sorry with this CD! Way to go Gerald!

5.0 out of 5 stars autographed copy, April 4, 2003
WON HIS AUTOGRAPHED COPY FROM SMOOTHSOUNDS.COM
THIS IS HIS BEST CD THAT I'VE HEARD FROM GERALD
I WOULD GIVE 6 STARS IF I COULD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait and then some......., June 18, 2002
This review is from: Groovology (Audio CD)
Gerald Albright has a certified hit on his hands. From beginning to end I discovered a freshness, passion and freedom that seemed elusive of late. From the very first riffs of "Old School Jam,"
"The Next Level" and others I found myself in awe of the power of this horn. A jazz instrumental version of "We Fall Down" will find itself in heavy rotation on smooth jazz as well as contemporary gospel playlists. I absolutely love this cd. This summer is proving to be musically one of the best yet! Congratulations Gerald on a job done quite magnificently!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Energizing!, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Groovology (Audio CD)
Upbeat and energizing sound. Great music for listening as one works out at the gym. Also, good when entertaining guests.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Groove Is On, October 1, 2012
This review is from: Groovology (Audio CD)
Gerald Albright's Groovology is an upbeat finger snapping CD. To sit still while listening to Groovology would be an injustice. Get your groove on with Gerald...

Groovology
Groovology by Gerald Albright (Audio CD - 2002)