Toddlers & Tiaras 8 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Le Masion de Paris It's the Le Maison de Paris Pageant as pageant veteran Alex, 9, has her eye on the top title. Also competing is Daisy, 7, whose dance moves are sure to draw attention and show-stopper Makenzie, 4, who brings more than just a winning attitude.
2. Director's Choice Pageant It's the Director's Choice Pageant in Paragould, Arkansas as Carissa, 2, is a rising pageant star with loads of personality. Standing in her way Lexie, 5, a heavy hitter in the pageant world, and Zander, 5, a pageant diva in the boy's division.
3. America's Trezured Dollz Large prizes and lots of cash draw many contestants to the America's Trezured Dollz pageant in Nashville, Tennessee. But the pageant is off to a bad start when the pageant director is missing leading to an outraged crowd.
4. America's Best Pageant America's Best Pageant may also have America's most dedicated pageant contestants. Taleah, 4, Jasmine, 5, and Lauren, 7, are all from families who have sacraficed a lot to get here, but which beauty will rise to the top to take home the big crown.
5. Darling Divas Darling Divas is the Brooklyn pageant where they encourage you to "let the Diva in you shine." Kylie, 3, will do just that, but will it be enough to win over the judges. Meanwhile, Keanna, 5, and Liana, 8, believe they have what it takes to win it all.
6. Southern Celebrity, North Carolina It's tears, tantrums and tie-breakers that keep the Southern Celebrity pageant buzzing. Aniston, 3, Teeghan, 3, and April, 6, are all here to compete, but only one can be crowned the Ultimate Grand Supreme.
7. Winter Beauties Another Ultimate Grand Supreme title is up for grabs as Texas hosts the Winter Beauties Pageant. Kayleigh, 3, will compete alone on stage for the first time against heavy hitters Brooklyn, 10, and Brittannie, 9. Will she be ready to shine solo?
8. Show Me Smiles Fantasy Pagent It's Show Me Smiles Fantasy Pageant in Bernie, Missouri. Haley, 8, is an out of this world competitor with an unforgettable father/daughter performance, but will Lexie, 9, stand in her way. Meanwhile, Olivia, 4, may shock them all.
9. Royal Essence The storm clouds are brewing at the Royal Essence pageant, but it is all sunshine and smiles on stage. See Kaylee, 10, Darrick, 4, and Olivia, 3, all battle for the top crown and cash in this episode of Toddlers and Tiaras.
10. Gold Coast, Arizona Makenzie, 4, is back and at the top of her game. Twins, Scarlett and Isabella, 1, are a dynamic duo supported heavily by their mother's millions. Danielle, 8, is very confident in her good looks and wants all eyes on her during this competition.
11. Universal Royalty, Texas All the glitz and glamour shine on stage at the Universal Royalty pageant in Austin, Texas. Daddy's girl Ava, 3, attempts once again to live up to her father's big dreams of success but Mia, 2, proves to be a showstopper.
12. Fancy Faces Falls, follies and pulled follicles are all part of the fun as Oklahoma City plays host to the Fancy Faces pageant. Watch pageant beauties SamiJo, Jackynn, and Alexis all vie for the top crown and find out who has this year's fanciest face!
13. Viva Las Vegas Gold Coast brings contestants from all over the country for an intense competition at the entertainment capital of the world for their Viva Las Vegas Pageant. Competition heats up as only one beauty will be worthy of the High Point title.
14. Mardi Gras Plenty of girls, beads and glitz all promise a good show at the Mardi Gras pageant in Darien, Georgia. The stage is set for a serious competition. It will be a tough decision for these judges as they decide who is worthy of the top title.
15. Groovy Girls Texas is heating up, as Taralyn, 6, Brooklyn 5, and newcomer Zana, 6, all fight for the title of Ultimate Grand Supreme at the Groovy Girls pageant in Nacogdoches, Texas.
16. Southern Celebrity Ohio Trophies, crowns, and sashes are all at stake at this year's Southern Celebrity pageant in Athens, Ohio. The competition is fierce as Isabella, 7, Mercedes, 3, and Tiffany, 8, all vie for the top title and the prize money that goes with it.
17. International Fresh Faces Lily, 3, is a rough and tumble tot that her mom wants to soften up into a sweetie. Ashley-Noelle, 2, is following in her mom's pageantry footsteps and wants nothing but to win the crown. But will it be enough to beat determined performer Victoria, 7?
18. Rodeo Princess Pageant Pageant girls are rounding up for a showdown in Bridgeport, West Virginia at the Rodeo Princess Pageant. Who will lasso the biggest crown and take the top title? Only the judges can decide.
Hard to believe these little girls want those tiaras more than their mamas do! Unbelievable amounts of time and money wasted on these little girl beauty pageants.Published 14 months ago by S. Sever
I think this show puts forth the worst of parents. I work in Early childhood and they way these children are exposed is terrible.Published 16 months ago by Vicky Smoltz
Ahate this show. These poor little ones are under so much stress to be perfect for their mothers! Its ridiculousPublished 17 months ago by mayra
The parents were very crazy. They are like stage moms and the kids are very cocky about themselves but I did enjoy the kids performances and the way they performed.Published 20 months ago by Adrianne M. Callahan
This program is discussing. What is wrong with these parents!?! Let little children, be little children. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Mahalo
This is exploitation of children pure and simple. A rotten show. I really have trouble understanding why anyone watches it. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Roger W. Bean
...but my wife cannot stop watching it to be snarky at the parents. Probably slowly killing our society, but it sells...so hey, why not.Published 22 months ago by toney