Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 21, 2014
I searched for about two weeks to find the right GLASS infuser pitcher. Now, this pitcher does not hold a ton of water but I didn't mind because I liked the idea of the fruit continuously being in liquid. I just refill the pitcher when it gets about halfway empty, so technically with the fruits I put in it I get about a pitcher and a half of use. I love that the top does not get backed up with pulp, I love the design, look and craftsmanship. It has been worth the wait and I'd highly recommend!
on January 30, 2014
This carafe is gorgeous and the lid works amazingly well. Not exactly sure what the mechanism is but the lid has a loose top that kind of rattles around but when you pour, the looseness allows the water to flow through easily even with pulp floating near the top. At first, if the pulp appears to clog the spout, you just give it a little shake and the water flows through perfectly. Totally different from the other pitcher I bought that just has a grated lid where the pulp clogs up the grate.
on December 20, 2013
Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The glass is well made and thick, but not so thick to make it substantially heavy. The stainless steel lid is a brilliant design, using gravity to open and close the lid plate. And best of all NO TOXIC PLASTIC! The seal ring is made of silicone.

I highly recommend.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon June 8, 2014
I’m really impressed with this pitcher/infuser. I've used a couple other infusers that were made of plastic and, while they certainly worked fine, they were not what I’d call attractive. Very utilitarian.

This infuser, however, is very striking. The glass is artfully shaped not only for looks, but also for ease of use – it’s easy to keep a firm grip on the pitcher where the neck narrows near the top. It’s heavy as well, which gives me confidence that the glass will stand up to a good measure of use.

The top is stainless steel and is well thought out as to how it will work. When you tip the pitcher to pour, a plate moves, allowing water, but not the fruit (or ice or whatever else you have in the water) to come out easily. The top is angled to allow for very easy and mess-free pouring. When you turn the pitcher back upright the plate moves back into place sealing off the top and keeping things fresh. I really appreciate simple designs such as this that are built well and work as they should.

The top is held in place with a rubber gasket. It comes with two so you can swap colors (red or orange) if you want to color coordinate with what you have in the water. They hold tight enough to create a good seal, but do not cause a problem when you want to remove the top to fill the pitcher.

Fruit-infused water is very tasty – I’m a big fan of berries plus lemon for a sweet/tart balance. But you can use pretty much any type of fruit. The smaller the pieces, the more flavorful the water. I make it without sugar since I find that more refreshing in hot weather, but you can also add sugar or a sugar substitute if you want a sweeter taste.

This also is a great way to brew sun tea. Just add some teabags, fill with water, and leave it in the sun for a few hours. The tea comes out very mellow and tasty. I also add in some lemon wedges so the tea infuses with the lemon while it’s in the sun. The cap makes it easy to remove the tea bags provided that you trap the string under the gasket, and you can leave the lemon in the pitcher since the top cap will keep them from coming out when you pour.

While there are less expensive plastic water infusers, this really stands out in terms of looks, overall design, and functionality. While glass is, of course, more fragile, I always prefer glass over plastic whenever possible due to the ease of keeping glass clean and the lack of staining. Very highly recommend.
[Sample provided for review]
on May 14, 2014
I love this container. I wish they would offer one with larger capacity, though. The mechanism for the lid is easy to use. I saw some reviewers said it was hard to get the water to flow, but I have no problem. You just give the container an extra shake and the water flows freely. I also like that as you use the water, none of the fruit or flavoring items are above the water line. I have another pitcher with the cylinder in the center and you have to keep it full so the fruit doesn't get exposed to the air. MAKE A BIGGER ONE PLEASE!
on August 25, 2015
Needed to find a carafe for a very specific need and size requirement and this was absolutely perfect for a refreshment tray that I make originally intended for serving wine using a bottle. In the picture attached with the carafe and water glasses, I demonstrate serving Iced Tea.
review image
on June 25, 2014
This pitcher looks classy, and it functions well. I left a sliced lime, orange, and peach in the pitcher with tequila and grand marnier over night, and made the best margaritas ever the next day. I guess it would probably work for water too...
on August 31, 2015
Where do I start? The design? Top! The ease of use? Top! Good for lazy bums like me? Oh yes. Even though it is recommended to clean this pitcher by hand (I don't even think about it) I put it in the dishwasher, place two cheap wooden cutting boards around it and voila, it comes out nice and clean for another round of... what am I in the mood for today. Some days it is colorful berries, the next cucumbers, or I go minimalistic with a pice of Japanese coal in it. For sure a conversation starter when I call it a fat dried worm to gross people out, which cracks me up, and can enlighten my friends later that tap water should be clarified. My pitcher supports my mischievousness as well as my sense for style and variation in flavor, it plays along with everything except my French or Italian sirups that would be too sugary for the lid. No despair, one can easily add the sirup to the glass plus lick the spoon clean for the extra flavor explosion. Thank you pitcher for the additional 4 calories, they do sweeten my day as do you. Oh, by the way, I ordered a second pitcher after I loved the first so much but didn't like the waiting time when the dishwasher was doing its job. I did mention I am lazy, right?
on March 15, 2015
Buy the Japanese Hario instead. This one is overdesigned and overpriced, less easy to use, and too heavy. Worst of all, it doesn't allow the water to pick up the cucumber flavor as well as the Hario.
on October 19, 2014
I like this product. However, I am very careful with it because it is tall. thin, and glass and I don't want to break it like another reviewer did. My only problem is I use it to drink directly from and it wants to stay too closed and only dribble a little liquid at a time. If I tip it up further it sometimes opens way too much and I get a mini shower. I doubt if this would be a problem if pouring into a glass. Other than that, I like it. I prefer this real glass pitcher to other things like plastic, etc. that could bleed toxins. That is the most important feature for me. It also is very attractive. Just handle with care and I think you will like it.
UPDATE: It had lasted almost two years but I think only because I didn't use it much. Sadly, I left it on the counter and my son put it in the dishwasher. Now it has a very long crack in it so I must throw it out. I liked it a lot but please note the instructions which say do not put it in the dishwasher. It also says do not use with hot water. It was lovely but instructions must be followed because it is fragile. Also, handle with care. I guess it wasn't meant for my home.
UPDATE: I just saw how much I paid for this item. Practically $30!! Too fragile for the price. Skip this one.