- File Size: 658 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Publisher: FastPencil (March 24, 2011)
- Publication Date: March 24, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004TTX4FQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,529,266 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Grossly Overwritten: Volume 1 Kindle Edition
|Length: 75 pages|
"Night Study" by Maria V. Snyder
New York Times bestselling author Maria V. Snyder transports readers back to the realms of Sitia and Ixia in an exciting new Study novel full of magic, danger and intrigue. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Looking forward to volume 2!
I often download the cheaper offerings here on Amazon, and more often than you would think, they actually tun out to be good. Well, this is no exception! Go ahead and get one and have a great laugh from start to finish!
Great bargain buy for some quality laughs!!! Can't wait for Volume 2!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thoroughly entertaining and lol at times.
Don't read it on a bus unless you don't mind everyone staring at you. Read more
The title of this book caught my eye, and I just had to read it! It was a bunch of really quirky stories, all very funny, written so well! Read morePublished on June 3, 2012 by K. Luella
I found this book to be awesome and funny at the same time. The stories are truly unique and funny. Read morePublished on April 13, 2012 by JBP
I'm not usually one for a lot of toilet humor, but wow. I was laughing from page one all of the way through. Read morePublished on April 10, 2012 by Amanda
I bought this for my Kindle for some entertainment on a long flight. I kind of wish I hadn't as I I was laughing to myself reading this and hours after too! Well written. Read morePublished on April 6, 2012 by Sammy
I've got a degree in English and have written a few books along the way, but I'm not a funny story teller. Read morePublished on February 18, 2012 by Robert Hansen
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Humor & Entertainment
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction