5.0 out of 5 stars I Recommend it!
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Ground Floor Review
Comedy tv show about a business exec on the top floor of a building who falls for a girl working in the basement. The character of the boss is the best!
Published 6 months ago by Miss Cake

5.0 out of 5 stars I Recommend it!, November 17, 2013
So far I am really loving this show. It has a great cast and the two leads have a lot of onscreen chemistry. The show is funny in all the right places and does not abuse the laugh-track like many sitcoms do. I can already tell this is going to be a favorite, as long as it does not get canceled. It seems nowadays that a lot of shows get canceled if they do not immediately become hits during pilot or second episode.

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, December 7, 2013
I had never heard of this show before. I found it while browsing Amazon. Since I like the actors, I decided to give it a try, and I'm so happy I did. This is one of the funniest shows on TV right now. I really hope it gets the attention it deserves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple fun, January 8, 2014
Not groundbreaking or wholly innovative to be sure. Sometimes, you don't need that. It's just fun to watch for a smile and a laugh. I would recommend it to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ground Floor Review, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Ground Floor: The Complete First Season (Amazon Instant Video)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Skylar Astin, May 26, 2014
regan (United States) - See all my reviews
Hilarious new show from TBS. Hope it stays on for many seasons to come. Highly recommend - especially if you liked him in PItch Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, April 14, 2014
This show has some incredible writers. I hope to see it for many years to come. Great cast and adding music was the perfect touch

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious show!, April 13, 2014
Rachel Francis (Frederick, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
Love the cast. Love the story. Show is hilarious! Skylar Astin is adorable! Great show to watch. Wish it was longer than 30mins an episode.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Show, February 15, 2014
Skylar Astin does a good job carrying the show. Just a fun show to relax to and laugh a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show!, January 8, 2014
This show is great. The characters have great chemistry, the humor is hysterical and it's fun all around. Great show!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, January 4, 2014
I absolutely love this show. I only began watching it because I love Skylar, but after the first couple of episodes, I really appreciate the dynamic of the entire cast. I hope it lasts a long time. The ratings are ok and hope it will be renewed.