5.0 out of 5 stars Good Text
Had to use this for class, but it is a great and easy read. Enjoyed having the hard cover edition.
Published 22 months ago by Ralph Menard

1.0 out of 5 stars Yet another Corey book...
Published 6 months ago by Jenn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Text, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Groups: Process and Practice, 9th Edition (HSE 112 Group Process I) (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars Yet another Corey book..., June 7, 2014
It is a very dry and long textbook. 50+ page chapters that do a lot of "show and tell" of the authors' accomplishments. Horrible to read, and not very informative. Why professors are so enamored with the Corey books, I'll never understand. There are much more relevant books out there, especially for school counselor programs. It has the information, but reading it is painful to get through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, April 14, 2013
I am a therapist, opening a new form of group therapy, reading this book have helped in my professional development

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 5, 2014
I rated this textbook with 5 stars. It is a very interesting read. I was able to download the book in a matter of seconds and the cost was more affordable than at the bookstore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was on time., December 28, 2013
This was a great class. I would not have been able to pass the class without your assistance. Will recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Education, October 17, 2013
This product has met all my expectations and more. Economical and convenient to use, I would recommend this product to my class mates.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish they were all like this, May 20, 2014
The ease of a loose leaf book is amazing. You can take out the area of the book you need at that moment and study it, then put it back. If the paper were a bit thicker is would be my absolute favorite way to study. The paper is able to handle highlighting, it is the taking out and putting back several times that can be hard on the paper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out the seller(CVogas) that sells photo-copied books., February 12, 2014
I ordered this used book paying $120 1/15 and it was delivered 1/27. However, that book was not like right book. I have ordered 9th edition hard covered used book but it was a black and white photo-copied fake book and even printing was unevenly done. So I requested to return/refund my money but this seller kept denying my request. Finally, the seller told me I would have to send it back to "Malaysia." What? So, I requested claiming this order to Amazon customer service and they gave me El Paso address and I sent it back. But, now the seller said they didn't get the book(but I confirmed it was delivered.) so amazon told me my return claim was denied. This seller seems to play a game. They made me remove the evidence sending back the book then just said they didn't get it. It is unethical and unfair. Amazon.com is also never helpful. The seller told me they never gave the address to Amazon.com and they gave me Malaysia address. But, the seller never gave any address directly.
I am an active customer since many years ago but it has never happened. I will not give up my money back. I have photos to prove the book was a photo-copied book and USPS tracking showed it was delivered 2/7. I believe copywriting or photo-copying a publish book is illegal. As an active Amazon customer, I cannot stand it any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good edition, May 14, 2014
Very good and helpful. The context is easy to understand and can be used as a future reference when doing actual group therapy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 25, 2014
This rating is in corespondent to the service;plan and simple. The book is great and the service was great. Don't get a swelled head, just keep doing what your doing. I appreciate your business.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Groups: Process and Practice, 9th Edition (HSE 112 Group Process I)
Groups: Process and Practice, 9th Edition (HSE 112 Group Process I) by Marianne Schneider Corey (Hardcover - 2013)
$204.95 $163.57