- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Additional DVD options||Amazon Price||New from>||Used from|
* Twenty tropical sundews from South Africa, Australia, Brazil, Cuba and Hawaii.
* Three factors that affect dew production, and why humidity isn t one of them.
* How to select the correct window to grow sundews in your home.
* Which artificial lights to use for your plants, and which ones to avoid.
* How to grow and propagate the beautiful fruit fly catchers from Mexico.
* Essential factors to growing this large, sundew-like Mediterranean plant.
* The proper techniques to repotting a sundew without creating a total mess.
* Grow more sundews from root cuttings, leaf cuttings, seeds and division.
* Proper use of fertilizers without killing your plants.
Rescuing Plants from Humidity Domes and Terrariums
* Why carnivorous plants often die in humidity domes and terrariums.
* What you need to know to transition plants to lower humidity without shocking them.
* How to identify and treat common plant problems (dewless leaves, brown tips, sudden die off and more).
Jeff Dallas and Jacob Farin are owners of Sarracenia Northwest, a carnivorous plant nursery in Oregon, USA. With over 40 years of combined experience, they will share with you their no-nonsense approach to growing some of the most spectacular and unusual plants in the world.
No terrariums. No myths. No nonsense.