5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
My hair had to be bleached to get rid of a dark color and has been damaged and breaking ever since. I wanted my hair to grow fast so I could cut the rest of the damage out and finally let my hair just grow. After using this my hair didn't break or shed like it was, and I could actually manage my thick curly hair.. It did grow faster as well.In less then a month my hair...
Published on August 31, 2008 by Alee

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent shampoo and conditioner but does nothing to accelerate hair growth.
I have been using this since August (so, for two months now) and held off writing my review to see how effective it was in helping grow my hair. I dyed my hair right around the time I started using this product so it helped me accurately gauge the speed of hair growth.

In two months, my hair has grown about one inch, which is pretty standard...
Published 3 months ago by Junk

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these two products!, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Grow Hair Faster with Grow Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Faster Growing Hair (Health and Beauty)
I absolutely love this Shampoo and Conditioner. I love the way it makes my hair feel and I actually think it has made my hair grow...I was not sure when I purchased it, but it has truly made a difference. I have almost used my first bottles and will be ordering more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomee!, July 22, 2014
I started using it last month, my hair grew more than a 3 inches. It also makes my hair soft and nice. Definitly getting another battle.

5.0 out of 5 stars smells great, April 20, 2013
has great smell and not sure how well it works yet. just started using it. hope it works great. yay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!!!!!!!!!!!, October 28, 2013
This stuff is awesome!! My hair has never looked and felt so healthy :) Smells great too :)
I do notice that my natural curly hair is growing a lot faster then normal which is what I wanted. I wash my hair every second day and this stuff lasts about a month. I love it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love it. smooth & tangled free & i like ..., November 24, 2014
Yes!!! I really love it.smooth & tangled free & i like the smell.but im still expecting to grow my hair more.but now i noticed new hair are growing.i will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite hair growth solution, December 31, 2013
I am always happy to purchase this product when I am trying to grow my hair and get it back into tip top shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love them., May 8, 2014
I really like theses product . They work great. So I recommend to any one who wants to grow their hair ,

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, February 9, 2014
I saw a definite change in my overall hair appearance: shiny, healthy, more body. I will definitely be ordering more!

5.0 out of 5 stars am very satisfied about this dealer, May 13, 2014
this formula is effective my hair has been grown for 1 inch pre week how didn't try it doesn't know it

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST GET, August 17, 2014
its great i got split ends from this at the beggining my hair dresser said that was normal i got the trimmed and my hair grew a total of 5 inches in 1.5 months and was much thicker and easier to work with and my hair (mixed hair so fine wavy frizzy and thin) normally grew about .5 inch a month. Great product ive stalked up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›