Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on August 18, 2014
I like it
on December 31, 2014
great ideas for the gardener.
on March 13, 2014
I like to garden. I am about to do SFG for the first time. I am very eager to read the contents of this book.
on August 1, 2014
very informative like the ideas presented
on September 19, 2014
Very informative and useful tips.
on July 30, 2015
Very basic
on June 28, 2015
A very easy and informative read for the beginning gardener. I highly recommend it to anyone planting a garden for the first time.
on May 12, 2014
It had good information all put into one place, the book. You can find everything on the web, but was nice to have it completed for you.
on April 30, 2014
This is a summary of much that is easily alternatively available for free with an easy web search. It isn't a bad book, it just isn't that useful/helpful.
on April 10, 2014
I downloaded this onto my table so that I could read it anywhere or be able to take it with to the store or to the garden. I am very happy that I got this.