Swamp Loggers 3 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Return to the Swamp The mills are back up and running, providing great news for Bobby Goodson and his crew as they get back to work in the swamps of North Carolina. But a series of mechanical breakdowns and weather challenges threaten to put Bobby's business on the line.
2. Money Pit After only a few weeks of logging in the swamp, Bobby Goodson and company are forced to move to a new site. The new location is a flooded, dangerous wetland that could very well sink Bobby's comeback.
3. Waterlogged As Goodson All-Terrain Logging pushes to make up for lost time in a new swamp, washed out roads and broken equipment force unscheduled delays. After a record all-night haul raises their hopes, an unexpected mill shutdown bogs the crew down once again.
4. Swamp Fever Goodson All-Terrain Logging battles the swamp in what they hope to be the final week of mill quotas. But after more rain and mill restrictions, the crew's morale sinks and tensions rise, forcing Bobby to rally the company before it crumbles from within.
5. The Storm Bobby gets orders to move back to the 421 pine site and feller operator Simitrio informs the company of a trip to Mexico. A tropical storm rolls through forcing the crew to fight rising waters and sinking equipment as they make a push to get ahead.
6. The Comeback Kid Goodson All-Terrain Logging starts working on a site that has beaten them twice before, the infamous tract 421. The crew attempts to haul 75 loads in one week but failing equipment and bad weather jeopardizes their chances of meeting the ambitious goal.
7. Sink or Swim Goodson All-Terrain Logging enters the homestretch on the infamous tract 421. But rising water levels, sinking equipment and a fuel shortage all threaten to shut the operation down.
8. Growing Pains Bobby considers growing his operation and making big purchases. But when the swamp brings uncertainty, he has second thoughts. Joy deals with a broken truck, permit issues arise, and a 45-ton grinder known as "The Beast" is brought in to maximize revenue.
9. Rising Waters As floodwaters surge, Goodson All-Terrain escapes to higher ground. With the future uncertain, Bobby struggles to keep the wood moving and his crew working. But despite the setbacks, they have a chance to break their all-time hauling record.
10. Nowhere To Go The crew prepares to start a new tract but is greeted by floodwaters, making it impossible to log. With nowhere to go, Bobby appeals to Corbett and the crew is sent to a distant site where their resourcefulness is put to the test.
I certainly hope their monetary compensation is commensurate with this dangerous and hard work. It certainly takes a person with a different view off how to earn a living.Published 15 months ago by Larry R. Rhude
Glad to get this first season and I surely hope the other two are in the supply mode so I can get them. I was very disappointed when they took off the fourth season.Published 16 months ago by Benny Crow
True example of hard work & risks to be a successful business. I like it when a handshake & your word means something.Published 22 months ago by Brian D. Masuda
Now this is the way tv should be. God is good :) I wish they were still on tv. This is a show worth watching with the whole family!Published on June 9, 2013 by Cash's A/T lawn service