Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Growing Up 8-Bit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on June 21, 2011
The title is probably the most interesting thing about this book. The title drew me in, and I assumed that I was going to be reading a personal account of "Growing Up 8-bit." I was a little surprised and disappointed to find that it was nothing more than a mere categorized list of what games the author enjoyed.

If I wanted a list of what games someone thinks were good, I'd get one off of the internet for free. It's the personal stories and memories that I'm more interested in.
on December 30, 2012
This book takes me back to my own carefree youth. If you are at all an 80s child you should give it a read.
on February 19, 2013
The book was pretty good and I hope to see the sequel but I can not find it anywhere in my life.
on December 27, 2010
Well intentioned, but, poorly executed. There's nothing factual here that you haven't read elsewhere and the personal stories are generic and disinterestimg. The style and tone are amateurish, but, on the plus side, the book is mercifully brief.
on December 31, 2010
It tells about all the old video game from 1976 to 1990. I loved it so much because it reminds me of when I was little. I think if your kids are in to video games you should definitely share this with them. It is the best kindle book ever. Also if yo are interested in old video games you should check out The Ultimate History of Video Games: from Pong to Pokemon and beyond...the story behind the craze that touched our li ves and changed the world .
on January 19, 2011
This is the kind of book I like. Just a talk about good games and what they mean to a good guy.