Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 2, 2010
Once you've had this cranberry sauce, we can't imagine you'd ever want to go back to the usual kind. Much lower in sugar, no added ingredients, and the flavor surpasses the typical super market brand. Even better...it's organic! And don't doctors say there's an added benefit of staving off urinary tract infections with 100% natural cranberries?

Savor the difference.

(And, no, I'm not a relative of anyone who owns the company nor a stockholder.)
on August 8, 2009
Great taste. They taste just like the Ocean Spray cranberries but they are organic and without all the corn syrup and unhealthy additives.
on March 12, 2013
While it is a good tasting cranberry sauce, the cans are lined with BPA which turns an organic product into an questionably toxic food...A good solution would be to switch to glass or use Cans that are BPA free...
on April 20, 2010
So much to be said about going organic - eliminating the high fructose corn syrup.

1. the introduction of HFCS is directly proportional to childhood obesity.. in the amount used in food to the severity of the problem. In the 50's, 60's and 70's there were many couch potatoes, children glued to the TV and so on, but the obesity problem did not come about until the 80's when HFCS really began making it's entrance into most processed foods.

Recently, I saw an article online from CNN CONNECTING OBESITY to HFCS... that perhaps HFCS as compared to sugar will put on more pounds with the same caloric intake.

2. What is this about the corn seeds being genetically modified so the corn plant can withstand round-up spraying? This in my mind is enough to stay away from ALL processed foods containing HFCS and corn oil.
on March 27, 2011
I will not buy this product again! All of the cans were dented. The grocery store I worked at would consider the seals on most of these cans as broken and the cans would be defective. I did not agree to pay for defective items.
on November 25, 2010
I am a vegetarian and eat Organic when I can. Was glad to see the organic cranberry whole berry - my favorite type so ordered the 6 pk. Opened my first one for Thanksgiving. First 4 of the 6 cans had bad dents in them. NOT from sending them to me, as the box was fine, you could tell it dented before packing. I don't buy dented cans at the store, even when marked down and did not like getting them from Amazon. As for the product inside, very pretty color, was whole berry, but too sweet for my taste. Sweeter than the regular whole berry cranberry my daughter bought canned, non organic and different brand. I will not order them again.
VINE VOICEon August 2, 2010
I consume whole cranberry sauce year round. Whole cranberries were a year-round source of vitamin C for my extended family. Cranberry harvests got us all together to make many things and can this tart fruit. In addition to the Turkey Dinner side dish or relish, craisins, slushies with just crushed ice or smoothies with the help of a blender and a few preferred ingredients. I thoroughly enjoy the taste of this brand with it's minimal ingredients.

My first order looked like it had been in a really bad warehouse rumble BEFORE packaged for shipment. I didn't use them, I'm dented-can-phobic due to a couple of BAD childhood experiences. I must say the replacement was in great shape as was this most recent order.
on August 2, 2012
I have had many different kinds of cranberry sauces throughout the years and this is by FAR the very best in taste and consistency. It's not overly sweet and its organic so you don't have to worry about pesticides in it. I can have this with chicken or turkey and my blood sugars stay within normal limits.
on January 11, 2011
Commercial cranberries are regularly doused with pesticides in the bog - so much so that the big companies will not even respond to the matter when questioned about pesticide use from what I understand. Not only do we eat poisoned cranberries but the bog-water they grow in receives a toxic insult each season. The large corporation doesn't care. In a sentence - that's why I try to buy organic cranberries. Because I care.
on January 8, 2011
I love that this is organic, and I think it's less sweet than others. The flavor is good, and when we run out, I'll reorder.