Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 2, 2014
This flashlight is impressive. I work in law enforcement and I prefer this light over my issued expensive 511 light. It has a very bright direct beam and not so much of a wide beam. Battery last a long time. I was in some very dark woods doing a k9 track for about an hour and it was still shining very bright. This was after two nights of normal use. This light is pretty small which makes it easy to carry but definately produces a nice, bright, reliable beam. I've been using this light for about two months now on a regular basis. To charge you have to unscrew the head or tail to remove the Battery. This flashlight is made of aluminum and I stripped the head out already. The tail still works fine so I'm not bothered by it. I think you can get your money's worth out of This light since its lasted me a couple months now and still running strong. I'm very rough on flashlights and have dropped, ran over, thrown, and pretty much abused this light. I will buy again if and when this one fails.
on January 19, 2014
This is a very bright and affordable light. I use it around the house all the time. I like that it has multiple levels of brightness. It's also nice to have the rechargeable battery removable. I bought couple spares so I always have a charged one ready. It's more than bright enough to search across my backyard for whatever has the dog barking at night.
on June 16, 2014
This light is bright as H***!!! I have had Guard dogs in the past, and none of them are as good as this one! SUPER Bright, aircraft aluminum, and waterproof, what more could you ask? If you are looking for a light for the house, car, camping, tactical light for any weapon, get this one and stop thinking about it! 5 out of 5!!
on August 18, 2013
It's a flashlight, it's bright, it's waterproof... it just works. What more can be said about this light? It is superb, especially for the price.
on July 11, 2014
This is the second one I bought... I use this for fire fighting and its the best. The led light cuts right through the smoke, its waterproof, rechargeable, super durable, multiple settings, super bright. What more can a firefighter ask for? Got one for my truck too in case of emergency i could use the strobe or sos pattern to warn other drivers if broken down on a dark road. A+ Quality small, light and puts up with my abuse
on November 15, 2013
This is a good flashlight. I purchased primarily for my wife. It is so light weight that it is just right for her. The only problem, which does not bother her, only me, is that there is no variable to it. It simply shines in one width and one intensity. You cannot adjust it at all. Other than that however, it is a great flashlight.
on January 5, 2014
This light is very functional. The build quality is high and the product fits nicely in your hand. Push button control on off works well and moves easily from one function to the next. The light itself is very good and produces a brilliant beam with a good range.

Update: While the product worked well for a while the switch which modulates the off/on portion did not last long and had to be replaced. The new switch was sent under warranty from the company but that switch did not fit my model appropriately. As a result I have moved in a different direction for my lighting needs.

If the switch issue would not have come up this would be a keeper.
on December 31, 2013
Need light and consistently - look elsewhere. Otherwise, get this for the price if on sale.
These are bright lights but just after a month of having used it only 3 times, it now flickers when it's on. Have to click it off and back on, sometimes bang it against hand to get a steady light - not ideal.
1 star for benefit of doubt
2 star for solid feel to it and wrist band
3 star for brightness/battery life (maybe 1 hour on full strength)

no 4th star due to ill-consistency of light staying on
no 5th star due to battery needing to be charged so long - 10 hours or so?
on January 3, 2015
For the price, I was worried that this would not work well. I thought it would be cheap. I was seriously wrong. I have been using this nightly on my walks for the past several weeks without issue. The battery holds charge for about 7 hours on high, a bit longer when on a lower intensity.

I am impressed with this and would recommend to anyone looking.
on June 15, 2015
What a bummer, it came today and the battery charger will not work. It just stays green and won't charge the battery. Obviously not checked for quality it was built in China. Requested refund and am sending it back. It looks like you get better value if you get one that doesn't come with the battery and charger and order them separately.