Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Guardian Electric Guitar Stand (A-Shape, Black)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 11, 2013
I purchased this as a birthday present for my husband for his new guitar. The stand isn't too big or bulky, holds the guitar nicely and does its job perfectly. Not much else to say, no problems, easy to use, great stand.
VINE VOICEon October 10, 2012
I've recently replaced all my guitar stands with these as they:

1. Are sturdy.

2. Well balanced.

3. Well made.

4. Easy to pick up and replace the guitar into.

5. Fits all my guitars and basses, acoustic and electric without adjustment.

6. Safe.

7. Lightweight but strong.

I don't see what's not to like, and after years of watching people hang their guitars precariously and dangerously onto the wall, watching people use cheap stands that either fall over and damage the neck of the guitar, or just straight up fall apart, I don't see why anyone would use anything else.

Every time I buy a new guitar -- I'm immediately buying one of these.
on December 14, 2009
I bought this for my acoustic guitar and it perfectly fits it with a sturdy stand. I know my guitar won't stumble because of the sturdy built of this stand. Great buy for me and I highly recommend it for everybody with a tight budget for a good stand.
on January 13, 2012
I got this as a gift for a guitar player friend, I had been shopping online at Guitar center, and of course they were out of the stand I wanted to get. So I got this one, nice lightweight, portable, yet sturdy. I thought it was very nice. The person I got it for nitpicked and it hasn't even come out of the box, no more gifts for this person! Shipping was quick, especially so close to the holidays. I would recommend this stand as long as you don't have a picky person you're buying it for!
on November 26, 2010
Sold as an electric guitar stand, this stand is not correctly sized to securely hold a Strat, P-bass, or most other solidbody guitars. I returned it the same day it came.
on January 11, 2010
Sick of my daughter leaving my guitar on the sofa I was looking for a simple, inexpensive stand. This fit the bill.
on August 27, 2013
I wouldn't buy an other one it broke couple of months after I purchase it .so I will just give it a one rating.
on September 8, 2011
Bought two of these about a year ago. Used for acoustic and electric guitars that get played daily. They work great and have held up really well with no cracking rubber or peeling paint. Certainly sturdy enough for any guitar. Just ordered two more. Still at a great price..... a good value.
on March 18, 2011
I have purchased many different styles of guitar stands.

This is the best. WHY?:

* Very Stable Base
* Does not tip over (when bumped by 100lb dogs or children)
* Simple Solid Design
* Holds Standard & Classical Guitars Securely

I bought this, You should too... Be cool like me!
on November 28, 2010
For the money this is a great stand. It's sturdy enough for home and studio use and holds all of my acoustic and electric guitars comfortably. Of course exotic shaped guitars are not included in this. My only reason for giving the stand less than 5 stars is the tiny bit of rust on the stand itself. This was easily taken care of with light sanding and a bit of touch-up paint. I'm planning on buying a few more of these soon so that I can leave a few guitars out at once in my home studio instead of keeping them in their cases all of the time.

See 1 answered question