Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 22, 2012
This story was a great one. Plus I love to read stories about foreign lands that I have never been to yet. Guardian of the Key by Angela Taylor takes place in Europe. The way this book was written I was able to visualize a must be place to go. The author did a excellent job with this one.
on July 4, 2013
This book gives you a lot to think about. You can think oh well Poppy is imagining that, but then you read more and you can see that she's not. I would recommend this book for people who like mystery.
on November 15, 2012
I am going to be honest here, I thought it a,good book although it had a bit to much going on in one time. Otherwise, amazing!!!

By Ella
on December 26, 2012
I really enjoyed the vocabulary in the book. The plot was very good as well. It was a bit hard to follow at times.
on December 26, 2012
A pretty good book about a key and a group of friends. I would suggest this book to whoever is reading this review
on December 31, 2012
This book would have been better if it had more suspense. To me it was one sentence, but a good one.
on November 5, 2012
It was interesting, very interesting yet slightly to short for my liking. Although I say that the shortness of it is to short, any longer and it would of gone on a little!
on January 10, 2013
This book was a wonderful,amazing adventure. It was a really a great story. My favorite part was when when Jed locked Toby in the locker room right before the auctions for the play.
on February 6, 2013
It was good, but the ending needs redo. It never really explained why Mrs. Beddows wanted the Key or the book of spells.
on May 2, 2013
I like the book because it is very exciting and mysterious.Love this book!!!
I will read this book over again.