Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 25, 2012
I bought this sheet to go w/ the GoCrib, and I was truly delighted to see how plush it is. (I would totally want to curl up on this and take a little nap!) However, the recommended age is 12-36 months, which I didn't realize until I received the package. (I went back later and noticed that this age recommendation was included in the description, but I must have missed it the first time.)

I called customer service to ask why, and the (very friendly) man said that it's b/c regulation now states that for babies under 12 months, padding in portable mattresses cannot be more than 1" thick total (including the mattress and the sheet on top of it), due to suffocation risks. Given that the mattress itself is close to 1" thick, this plush sheet pushes the setup over the 1" limit. At 7 months, my baby is lifting his head, flipping around and crawling, but to be on the safe side, I'm going to try to use the GoCrib with the basic sheet first... Hopefully he's not too picky about his sleeping setup when we're on vacation...!
on November 14, 2015
This is great for the go crib for winter months, especially if you are laying your child on wood floors. I normally still lay a blanket under the go crib, but this is soft, comfy and VERY warm. Washes well and lasts a long time.
on September 6, 2012
This is a very nice addition to the GoCrib. We switched from our play pen to the GoCrib for overnight trips because our little one was restless. He slept the whole night through in the crib and on top of this quilted sheet. It adds a nice layer of cushion to the mattress. It washes well and hang dries and comes out nice and soft still.
on October 1, 2012
This plush quilted sheet is definitely soft and very plush. It adds a nice amount of softness to the existing air mattress in the GoCrib.

Having said that, I returned this item because my baby gets very hot easily, and he actually preferred to sleep on the cooler surface of the mattress. So while I personally loved this sheet, I couldn't use it.
on July 25, 2012
We've got two of these cribs and two of the quilted sheets. I bought the regular sheet at first... not too impressive. But the quilted sheet is far different... well made, washes well and adds more comfort to the mattress. On the beach or out at the pool, I just throw a terry towel over it... but it would be great if they made a terry sheet cover too. Overall love the product.
on July 21, 2012
Its the ONLY padded sheet that fits the GoCrib due to its odd air mattress size. I highly recommend using this along with your GoCrib though, as the Air Mattress alone will probably not be enough to make your little one comfortable. You dont want to be using blankets that arent form fitted for the mattress. Theres just too high a risk for suffocation.
on May 27, 2013
Great item. Purchased two for our travel cot (not a GoCrib). Fits perfectly. Never bunches or creeps up due to the pocket design. Washed and dried them many times. Still looks brand new.
on December 5, 2012
We used the crib for about 2 months while on relocation from overseas and I can't imagine having used the crib without this! The plushness is a plus for the mattress.
on January 6, 2015
This mattress cover is absolutely worth it. My daughter loves how soft and silky it feels.
on December 23, 2011
All we can say about the Guava Go Crib & Accessories is that they are AWESOME! ... The setup is easy ... You can carry the crib w/ one hand ... The backpack is big enough that I can fit the crib plus a flat sheet, a quilted sheet, the mosquito net & the sunshade ... Also - the sunshade also doubles as a rain cover - we were at an outdoor baby shower & my LO was the only one that did not get wet ... All in all - it deserves 10 STARS!