4.0 out of 5 stars Super plush, but recommended age is 12+ months, August 25, 2012
This review is from: Guava Family GoCrib Plush Quilted Sheet (Baby Product)
I bought this sheet to go w/ the GoCrib, and I was truly delighted to see how plush it is. (I would totally want to curl up on this and take a little nap!) However, the recommended age is 12-36 months, which I didn't realize until I received the package. (I went back later and noticed that this age recommendation was included in the description, but I must have missed it the first time.)

I called customer service to ask why, and the (very friendly) man said that it's b/c regulation now states that for babies under 12 months, padding in portable mattresses cannot be more than 1" thick total (including the mattress and the sheet on top of it), due to suffocation risks. Given that the mattress itself is close to 1" thick, this plush sheet pushes the setup over the 1" limit. At 7 months, my baby is lifting his head, flipping around and crawling, but to be on the safe side, I'm going to try to use the GoCrib with the basic sheet first... Hopefully he's not too picky about his sleeping setup when we're on vacation...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Plush!, May 27, 2013
Mrs B. (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guava Family GoCrib Plush Quilted Sheet (Baby Product)
Great item. Purchased two for our travel cot (not a GoCrib). Fits perfectly. Never bunches or creeps up due to the pocket design. Washed and dried them many times. Still looks brand new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Guava Family GoCrib Plush Quilted Sheet (Baby Product)
We used the crib for about 2 months while on relocation from overseas and I can't imagine having used the crib without this! The plushness is a plus for the mattress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but not for us, October 1, 2012
This review is from: Guava Family GoCrib Plush Quilted Sheet (Baby Product)
This plush quilted sheet is definitely soft and very plush. It adds a nice amount of softness to the existing air mattress in the GoCrib.

Having said that, I returned this item because my baby gets very hot easily, and he actually preferred to sleep on the cooler surface of the mattress. So while I personally loved this sheet, I couldn't use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and soft, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Guava Family GoCrib Plush Quilted Sheet (Baby Product)
This is a very nice addition to the GoCrib. We switched from our play pen to the GoCrib for overnight trips because our little one was restless. He slept the whole night through in the crib and on top of this quilted sheet. It adds a nice layer of cushion to the mattress. It washes well and hang dries and comes out nice and soft still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds snuggle to your Go-Crib, July 25, 2012
M.Vagell (Davidson, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guava Family GoCrib Plush Quilted Sheet (Baby Product)
We've got two of these cribs and two of the quilted sheets. I bought the regular sheet at first... not too impressive. But the quilted sheet is far different... well made, washes well and adds more comfort to the mattress. On the beach or out at the pool, I just throw a terry towel over it... but it would be great if they made a terry sheet cover too. Overall love the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy if you're gonna use this overnight., January 6, 2015
This review is from: Guava Family GoCrib Plush Quilted Sheet (Baby Product)
This mattress cover is absolutely worth it. My daughter loves how soft and silky it feels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately a must have., July 21, 2012
This review is from: Guava Family GoCrib Plush Quilted Sheet (Baby Product)
Its the ONLY padded sheet that fits the GoCrib due to its odd air mattress size. I highly recommend using this along with your GoCrib though, as the Air Mattress alone will probably not be enough to make your little one comfortable. You dont want to be using blankets that arent form fitted for the mattress. Theres just too high a risk for suffocation.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Guava Family GoCrib Plush Quilted Sheet (Baby Product)
All we can say about the Guava Go Crib & Accessories is that they are AWESOME! ... The setup is easy ... You can carry the crib w/ one hand ... The backpack is big enough that I can fit the crib plus a flat sheet, a quilted sheet, the mosquito net & the sunshade ... Also - the sunshade also doubles as a rain cover - we were at an outdoor baby shower & my LO was the only one that did not get wet ... All in all - it deserves 10 STARS!

Guava Family GoCrib Plush Quilted Sheet