4.0 out of 5 stars Gift
These glasses were a gift for my bf and he loves them, no complaints on our end, worth the $!
Published 20 months ago by MSL

2.0 out of 5 stars GUCCI 1627/S Sunglasses white/black
Published on May 24, 2011 by Elviagrita

2.0 out of 5 stars GUCCI 1627/S Sunglasses white/black, May 24, 2011
Bought for my husband as an anniversary gift... but unfortunately just opened it yesterday and noticed that these glasses are not that great. The letter "i" in the word "GUCCI" is fading. The phrase "made in Italy" inside one of the legs is also fading. The right lens (the glass) is about to pop out. These glasses look cheap, I am not satisfied with this purchase, not worth $142. Will return.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, April 24, 2014
Horrible and I hate it because it was bent and I had to send it back sorry makes sure it is in good condition

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, July 26, 2014
Fake. The G on the side rubbed off after a few wears!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these cheap sunglasses, July 25, 2013
I bought these for my Husband for Father's Day. Turns out the G on the side has a big line through it. Then when we went on vacation this past weekend the red and green sticker on the front of the glasses came off. Well now it's to late to get a full refund. I'm not happy about this at all! Save your money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, June 22, 2014
They are not like they suppose to be. I got some real Gucci shades and compared the two the only thing that was the same was the name. Im sending mine back. waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE FAKE cheap quality, April 4, 2013
SUPER (miami beach) - See all my reviews
i cant be alive i got this price on amazon when they cost $245 i went to sunglasses hot, and guess what they are real, %101. i use them a lot and i receive a lot of compliments about them, perfect size and havana color is different than just regular black or white, just perfect, but consider the built quality is cheap, the g went of in a few months, and they feel really cheap, i know they are real, but u get what u u paid for, in this case is not true, i have carreras and rayban aviators and they feel way better, i still lov them but disappointing with the build quality.

OK im updating this review in 2014 in one year or less this glasses are broken one leg fell off, no gucci anmore, es the g fade, this is fake i went to a gucci store and the told me the are faKE. thats why so cheap yea.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, April 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE, July 2, 2013
Derrick Lee (Surprise, Arizona) - See all my reviews
Very well built glasses, authentic from Gucci and I purchased them about a hundred dollars under the suggested retail price. They fit well and I have a longer face and a pretty big head in general. Would recommend for perople who love aviators.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit was not great, June 20, 2014
Had to return them because the fit wasn't right for my hubby's face. It's too straight and looking for something that curves.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite sunglasses, December 3, 2013
These glasses are dope. They are legit. The real thing. They look cool and they are comfortable to wear as well.

Gucci 1627/S Aviator Sunglasses