Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gucci 1627/S Aviator Sunglasses
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 24, 2011
Bought for my husband as an anniversary gift... but unfortunately just opened it yesterday and noticed that these glasses are not that great. The letter "i" in the word "GUCCI" is fading. The phrase "made in Italy" inside one of the legs is also fading. The right lens (the glass) is about to pop out. These glasses look cheap, I am not satisfied with this purchase, not worth $142. Will return.
66 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2012
The ink of sunglasses is bad, after 1 week of use is fading the symbol of Gucci and the lens scratch easily. I regret having bought it. I have a sunglasses from prada for almost 2 years and its FINE.
on April 24, 2014
Horrible and I hate it because it was bent and I had to send it back sorry makes sure it is in good condition
on April 4, 2013
i cant be alive i got this price on amazon when they cost $245 i went to sunglasses hot, and guess what they are real, %101. i use them a lot and i receive a lot of compliments about them, perfect size and havana color is different than just regular black or white, just perfect, but consider the built quality is cheap, the g went of in a few months, and they feel really cheap, i know they are real, but u get what u u paid for, in this case is not true, i have carreras and rayban aviators and they feel way better, i still lov them but disappointing with the build quality.

OK im updating this review in 2014 in one year or less this glasses are broken one leg fell off, no gucci anmore, es the g fade, this is fake i went to a gucci store and the told me the are faKE. thats why so cheap yea.
on July 26, 2014
Fake. The G on the side rubbed off after a few wears!
on July 25, 2013
I bought these for my Husband for Father's Day. Turns out the G on the side has a big line through it. Then when we went on vacation this past weekend the red and green sticker on the front of the glasses came off. Well now it's to late to get a full refund. I'm not happy about this at all! Save your money!
on June 22, 2014
They are not like they suppose to be. I got some real Gucci shades and compared the two the only thing that was the same was the name. Im sending mine back. waste of money.
on February 10, 2015
Well well well, actually i was worried coz i had read the privous comments about the autenticity of the sunglasses, i just got them, and i can say i love them! i still have my doubts but i have some rayban and police sunglasses and this gucci looks pretty good. lets hope everything goes well... thanks anyways.
on December 4, 2015
These don't seem to be Original Gucci as they didn't last as long as I had expected them too. Bought a pair for my wife and she told me that the GUCCI print on the sides effaced after regular use, didn't expect that from original pair.

After some use, one of the screws came off and the pair has since been lying in the drawer to be repaired.
on July 2, 2014
First and foremost, let me emphasize to you that these are 100% FAKE.

- They feel cheap, the "G" on the sides of the frames fades off, and the screws pop out after 1-2 months.
- The ONLY satisfaction that I got from them is that people often complimented me on them after the first 1-2 weeks that I had them and then it all went downhill from there!

100% FAKE