5.0 out of 5 stars Boy oh Boy!!!
This badboy smells awesome. Great price and it seems to be an original. Many say that there is a lot of fakes out there but this seems to be ok. It lasts almost 4-5 hours. I wear it at work and get a lot of compliments from the ladies.
Published 16 months ago by leefuji

2.0 out of 5 stars Too musky
Published 5 months ago by Oswald C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy oh Boy!!!, April 6, 2013
This review is from: Gucci Guilty Intense Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 3 Ounce (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good and pleasant cologne without being overly strong., September 1, 2013
I give this a 5 star because of the balanced cologne that it is. It isn't overly strong and has a very balanced presence. It isn't over powering in any one type of smell. I am a big fan of sandalwood based colognes because sandalwood is a very woodsy and earthy smell that isn't as overpowering as a lot of colognes can be. This is the only cologne that I like as much as Calvin Klein Intense Euphoria, and that is saying a lot for Gucci to manufacture a cologne that I can say that about. I recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to the harsh colognes on the market and are searching for a more mellow but distinct fragrance. My wife is very sensitive to strong colognes and as long as you don't bathe yourself in this, it is very mellow but present without being harsh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Smell, Great Price, October 15, 2012
I paid about $60.00 for this on amazon and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. It has a pretty strong smell that I have gotten multiple compliments on already. This is definitely a younger man's cologne. My scent preferences are along the lines of Polo Black, Ferrari Black, John Varvatos and F by Ferragamo and I'd rank this up there with any of them. It's a great, fresh scent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too musky, March 7, 2014
I decided to buy this only after reading the reviews.. Well, there's noting Gucci about it; nothing unque that sets it apart from other scents. It's just a very dark musky cologne smell, that gracefully does not last long on my skin. I use this to deodorize my car instead.. Guys who love a bit sweeter or a citrus smelly fragnance, stay away from this despite what reviews indicate. (e.g what I consider sweet is YSL La Nuit Parfum - but this doesnt stay long) I love Versache Man Eau Fraiche for a Citrusy flavor, and longevity. Even Chanel Bleu is excellent - has this orange/grapefruit citrus scent

5.0 out of 5 stars gucci, August 31, 2013
This is one of my favorite cologne the smell speaks for itself also it lingers for after your passed making one think wow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 4, 2013
I received exactly what was described and what I expected and it arrived really fast, awesome scent I totally recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice perfume, April 4, 2013
Smells great and very good perfume. Good size and solid cap fit for travel. came well packaged and on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars First impression review!, March 2, 2013
I purchased this to gift it to my husband on our 365th day of being married. I followed other reviews to make this purchase as I was looking for a date-night perfume that was manly and not sweet and girly like other moden man are wearing, This perfume is perfect. It smell is very enticing and stays on strong without being overpowering. We headed out for the night and it withsttod the smell of bars (cigarettes, etc) throughout the night. His scent did stand out :) When we cuddled at home after evening out was over, I could still smell the perfume. I only gave it four stars because there is an earthy maybe herb-like mix in the scent that I could do without. Maybe its just me. I will mention it however so those perfume lovers may catch it here before buying it if its one of those things they dislike. Against my will, he wants to wear it during the day, I will update my review with how the perfume deals with sweat at a later date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scent and lasts all day, April 6, 2013
I bought this after the sample I wore from Nordstrom got me multiple compliments from strangers. The scent is a nice combination of musk for the fall and fresh/sweet scent that you can wear for the spring/summer nights out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells like the real stuff you buy from the mall, August 17, 2014
Smells like the real stuff you buy from the mall. Same scent and cheaper price, and the scent lasts forever!!

Gucci Guilty Intense Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 3 Ounce
$79.00 $48.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies