5.0 out of 5 stars I love this on my Husband!
Published on September 10, 2010 by PittsburghGirl

Never buying cologne on amazon ever again, this is fake cologne & i bought 2 as to replace one of the bottles (which was real my brother got from a steinmart) which i broke so i bought these online to replace them and they definitely do not smell the same and the scent doesn't even last at all even if you shower yourself with it.

YOU CAN TELL ITS FAKE BY...
Published on December 8, 2011 by reviewed91029

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE STAY AWAY - Weak scent & Unboxed bottle! Different cologne!, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Gucci By Gucci by Gucci for Men Eau De Toilette Spray, 3-Ounce (Kitchen)

YOU CAN TELL ITS FAKE BY LOOKING AT THE BOTTOM IT SAYS THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE COLOGNE WHICH IS IN TINY LETTERS.

ITS FAKE, gucci cologne is very distinct and this is NOT real gucci cologne.

FAKE FAKE FAKE

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this on my Husband!, September 10, 2010
My husband rarely buys Cologne for himself, so I went to a department store to smell a bunch of different kinds. This was hands down my favorite. It has a nice sophisticated scent but with a touch of sweetness...but not overdone as to be confused with woman's perfume. This size was over $80 at the department store, so I got a heck of a deal buying it online. I also received it very quickly in the mail. Very pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite cologne for my husband!!, June 22, 2012
Our son came home after being shot overseas in the Marines. He was wearing this cologne. I fell in love with it and ordered for my husband. Glad to have saved the money thru Amazon. Out of my hubby's 27 colognes in the bathroom..this is my favorite!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doe not match original, January 9, 2011
I feel the product sold to me was fake. I have owned this cologne previously and the purchase does not match original from Gucci.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Get What I Paid For, January 27, 2010
Gucci [New] 3.4 Fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray Men
This product clearly is supposed to be a 3.4 oz bottle of Gucci spray, But When i Got throw the mail after about 2 weeks it was only a 3 oz bottle. some people might think that this is good customer service. however I DO NOT...... Will not Buy from this store again.
PRODUCT IS GOOD GETTING WHAT YOU PAY FOR IS NOT....

4.0 out of 5 stars love it love it, November 19, 2012
GREAT smell very woodsy and masculine. I'm not into fruity colognes. I got this for my boyfriend. The age range to this is perhaps mid 20's to early 40's. It's a very sensual smell. lingering hints or sandalwood. However This particular sent fades fast :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Amzing but short lasting, March 1, 2009
I absolutley love the scent. And most of the women around me would describe it as such. Major drawback though is it's longevity, or lack therof. lasts maybe an hour tops disappointing compared to my D&G which doesnt smell as good but lasts over a day. beautiful scent but wears off real quick definatley not worth the money but amazing if shes already in the room

1.0 out of 5 stars una estafa - a scam, August 2, 2012
English:
Normally I'm happy with the products received on my purchases on Amazon. This time there has been. Upon receiving the fragrance seemed of good quality, arrived sealed in its box, though I had a sad surprise, the product is counterfeit, the fragrance seems a little alcohol with cheap scent, which can not be perceived or freshly applied. I feel cheated and very helpless, because this is an expensive and unfortunately I can not return because it would be very expensive I am in Colombia. After confirming the poor quality of product I wrote to the supplier to give me an explanation and only answered my first mail after I came back to respond. It is a complete scam and the provider is not serious.

Spanish:
Normalmente me siento contento con los productos recibidos en mis compras en Amazon. Esta vez no ha sido así. Al recibir el perfume parecia de buena calidad, llego sellado en su caja, sin embargo he tenido una triste sorpresa, el producto es una falsificación, la fragancia parece alcohol con algo de escencia barata, la cual no se puede percibir ni acabada de aplicar. Me siento engañado y muy impotente, ya que este es un producto caro y desafortunadamente no lo puedo devolver porque seria muy costoso me encuentro en Colombia. Luego de confirmar la mala calidad del producto le escribi al proveedor para que me diera una explicacion y solo contesto mi primer correo despues no me volvio a responder. Es una completa estafa y el proveedor no es serio.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for my sweetie, July 6, 2014
Smells yummy! A great gift for my sweetie.

5.0 out of 5 stars smells great, May 8, 2014
this was purchased as a gift. Everywhere my husband went people asked him what cologne he was wearing. He really likes it and I as well.

Gucci By Gucci by Gucci for Men Eau De Toilette Spray, 3-Ounce
$85.00 $49.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.