Gucci Women's YA112433 Twirl Medium Brown Guccissima Leather Bangle Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss Made Ronda quartz movement
- Unscratchable sapphire crystal
- Polished stainless steel case; case diameter: 12.5 mm
- Polished stainless steel and brown Guccissima leather bangle with jewelry clasp; brown sun-brushed dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
The Gucci Watch Store at Amazon
Explore timepieces from one of the world's leading luxury brands in the Gucci watch store.
Gucci Twirl Collection
Glamorously versatile, the Twirl collection is characterized by its evocative look and innovative design: the case turns on itself, transforming it from a timepiece to a chic bracelet with a single motion. The variety in color and materials from the world of Gucci confirms the versatility and practical luxury of the Twirl watch. Once rotated into a bracelet, the back of the watch case features the GG pattern to comfortably blend with the bangle. Available in two sizes, the larger version presents stylish studs around the case.
Twirl and Gucci Icons
The Twirl Collection is a tribute to Gucci icons, as in the Interlocked GG pattern on the steel or PVD treated bangles, or the GG canvas treated with a transparent protective coating to make it waterproof and resistant. First employed on key Gucci products in the late 1960s, and further improved in the mid '70s, this special fabrication has been used on various successful key lines of bags, shoes and other accessories over the years. Smaller and larger version both present a green-red-green web steel and green-red-green acetate bangle, a timeless Gucci signature inspired by the equestrian world.
Models and Versions
The Twirl Collection is a statement of Gucci’s style and practical luxury. The bangle bracelet is available in stainless steel or with a PVD finish intricately engraved with the GG signature, or in acetate decorated with Gucci’s unmistakable striped webbing motif. To complement the line, this model is available in a stylish interpretation sporting Gucci’s traditional GG canvas treated with a transparent protective coating to make it waterproof and resistant. The variety of colors and materials in the Twirl Collection serves to underscore the versatility of this singular bracelet watch.
• Case: Polished steel; 23.5mm
• Dial: Brown sun-brushed
• Bracelet/Strap/Band: Polished steel with Guccissima leather and jewelry clasp
• Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
• Movement: Swiss-made Ronda quartz
• Water-resistance: Case is 3 ATM (100 feet / 30 meters), leather/fabric is not water-resistant
An iconic Italian fashion trendsetter, the House of Gucci - better known just as Gucci - is renowned for its tradition of luxury and constant quest for style and quality. It was founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci when he opened a leather goods company and small luggage store in his home of Florence, Italy. Within a few years, the Gucci label attracted a sophisticated international clientele who sought out its equestrian-inspired collection of bags, trunks, gloves, shoes, and belts. By the 1960s, Gucci products became icons when worn by such fashion icons as Jackie Kennedy (who carried a shoulder bag that today takes her name, Jackie O), Liz Taylor, and Grace Kelly. Artistically combining the elegance of Italian design with the precision of Swiss horological craftsmanship, every Gucci timepiece represents watchmaking at its finest. From the inception of the watch to the finished piece, Gucci demands commitment to the highest standards, attention to detail, and exacting quality control. Today's Gucci watches are made of the most durable materials, while design is focused on modernity - combining classic watch styles with contemporary lines and flourishes in order to make a mark of this time for years to come.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B004SJ0GG2
- Item model number: YA112433
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: