5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny
I did not want plastic frames at all. These frames are very nice and stylish. The bag they come with is decent as well. I have dropped them a few times and all is well, they are not a cheap build. You will get your monies worth from these glasses. They also have a great viewing color when you have them on.
Published 18 months ago by Ryan Bolden

2.0 out of 5 stars Men's Sunglasses?
Good quality for sure - happy with the product except the lenses have a purple tint to them. I've been asked if these are women's sunglasses and I agree, they do look like they are. Sorry can't wear them out anymore, the frame is too soft and rounded.
Published 18 months ago by primetime

2.0 out of 5 stars Men's Sunglasses?, June 28, 2013
primetime (Massachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, July 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, June 17, 2013
Great product! Fit so well and the material is High quality one. More than any sunglasses I`ve ever had bought. I am really satisfied. Very recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses, April 20, 2013
After not owning sunglasses for a while, I decided it was probably time to buy some. I ordered these because they looked stylish and the price wasn't overly expensive, but expensive enough to assume they wouldn't be cheaply made. Overall, I'm satisfied with this product. The sunglasses fit perfectly and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and good quality ,with super lens, April 17, 2013
I like them very much , sunglasses are quite big But design is stylish and fit on face well, lens are best,they are good also in not sunny day, lens in the down place are lighter and it is very good to have a look for something without taking off the sunglasses. I am happy for this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE, January 28, 2013
ESTOY MUY CONTENTO CON LA COMPRA. LOS LENTES SON DE EXCELENTE CALIDAD, MUY MODERNOS Y SE ADAPTAN MUY BIEN AL CONTORNO DE MI CARA

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 7, 2014
Di "Diane" (Bakersfield, California United States) - See all my reviews
The glasses are nice, come in a great Guess case to keep them in. The only thing I would complain is the length isn't quite long enough and the glasses push up against the ridge of my nose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses, October 20, 2013
Husband loves them! Very nice looking :-) I would recommend get these except they are not as dark as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy with confidence! Stylish/sexy/sturdy pair of sunglasses!, June 11, 2013
I needed a new pair of shades to replace my $15 American Eagle Aviators. I LOVE the mirrored look of my Aviators, but they scratched/smudged too easily and the silicone nose pads became quite uncomfortable. And as with most glasses with silicone nose pads, they become loose after a while, causing the sunglasses to fit lopsided on your face. I decided needed something a bit more pricey but still affordable. I wanted something strong, sexy, no uncomfortable nose pads, easy to clean, scratch resistant, and tad tight so I don't have to worry about the sunglasses falling from my face if I bend over or run.

I was weary of buying sunglasses online due to not knowing in advance how they would fit, but I'm happy I took the risk! All the positive reviews here are spot on! They look better than the picture IMO. The legs are thick and feel strong, any accidental smudges can easily be wiped away with a microfiber cloth, they fit a little tight(not uncomfortably so, but apparent enough to understand that Guess intended for these sunglasses to be non-slip), and assuming you treat them with the care that any prudent human being would...the lenses will never scratch.

As far as the lenses, yes, your eyes can be seen through them. Putting them on is a revelation! I can wear them indoors and still see everything clearly with the exception of eye strain from staring at the sun through my window.

If you need to replace a broken pair of sunglasses or want to upgrade...get these. Oh and you'll be very surprised by the bag that comes with it. Looks much better than the pic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, June 8, 2013
These are an awesome looking pair of shades. I have PRADA and Persol that seem just about the same, craftsmanship-wise. These are a bit small on my face, but I wouldn't know the product for it. Great for the beach.