Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nutbrown Hare Plush
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$13.99+ Free shipping

on April 4, 2013
I ordered this for my 5 year old Son whom loves the story so He was super excited to get His Bunny, HOWEVER as soon as He posed the ears one of the ears ripped! He was NOT being rough or posing the ear excessively because I was sitting right beside Him when it happened. I expect to receive a full refund for this purchase!

Very Dissatisfied Buyer,
Carolyn Haney
on July 19, 2012
Bought 2 of these for my boys because I always tell them Love you to the moon and back and more and I thought it would be neat for them to have their own nut brown hair. They both loved it. My youngest watches the cartoon with his bunny.
on June 2, 2010
Great stuffed animal for a child, very soft and super cuddly. Seems very well made.
on September 10, 2010
We gave this as a baby gift and it was wonderful. High quality and very loveable.
on February 10, 2012
I received this as a Valentine's Day gift from my boyfriend. I have never been so excited to get a stuffed animal! It is super soft, cuddly, and I can make the ears bend all cute.
on January 11, 2009
Our little guy ordered a brown "hairy" bunny. He thought Santa was right on the button. The bunny is very soft and cuddly. He is the perfect best friend to share your bed with.
on March 17, 2014
I don't know how they do it. These hares stay clean for years. I take mine to bed with me every night.
They are very huggable. One can also pose the ears and front paws. Truly excellent.
on November 4, 2006
I actually bought this plush for my hubby. We're big fans of Guess How Much I Love You. :-) It's incredibly soft!! I LOVE this bunny! Now I wish I'd bought two! One for him and one for me!
on August 13, 2013
We LOOOOOVE Nutbrown Hare sooooo much and this stuffed animal is well worth the price! He is squooshable and poseable and likes to sleep with you after enjoying the stories that he stars in!!
on September 3, 2014
This is adorable. And big. And fun. We gave him as a baby gift along with several bunny rabbit baby books including Guess How Much I Love You and The Velveteen Rabbit.