4.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite fragance
I bought this perfume for my mom's birthday. I knew it was one of her favorite perfumes, but I wasn't sure if it was a fake. But i still risked it.
She loved it! It has a good price and a subtle delicate smell. Definitely worth it!
Published on November 19, 2010 by Josix321

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't care for this perfume
Its ok, this fragrance smell like a cheap perfume, oh wait, it's a cheap perfume :) I will be giving it to my teen niece
Published 7 months ago by C. Salinas

4.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite fragance, November 19, 2010
This review is from: Guess By Parlux Fragrances For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Second bottle purchased, March 8, 2013
Wife loved it first time I bought it for her. She was running low it so I surprised her with another spray bottle of Guess Parfum for Valintines Day. She was thrilled and that makes me look very good...lol
Excellent product, great price and fast shipping from Amazon. Really can't ask for more than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the bests, April 20, 2013
Any woman would like this fragance. Its soft and casual. I bought it as a gift to my sister. Recommended for all ocassions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday summer fragrance, July 18, 2011
I really like this fragrance for summer. Its fresh and light. I get a lot of compliments on it. I only wear it in the summer though. ITs would be too light for fall and winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't care for this perfume, March 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great parfum!, October 16, 2013
I've used this scent a few years ago and just could not forget the felling. Perfume is fresh, young, floral and nothing cloying, although slightly sweet and very feminine. it stands out and is very striking.

2.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY IT!!!!!, July 13, 2014
the fragance didn't seem like the original, and the package seems too cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 10, 2014
great fragrance

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, July 9, 2014
I love this!

Guess By Parlux Fragrances For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz
$32.50 $23.59
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.