Dance Moms 5 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Guess Who's Coming to the Dance? In this 1 hour special, Abby and the moms reunite to hash out the drama of last season while updates on the girls are unveiled and they take to center stage with new performances.
2. Welcome Back Now Don't Get Too Comfy It's a new dance season for the Abby Lee Dance Company and Abby drops a bombshell, she will be holding open call auditions across the country searching for new dancers...and nobody's place on the team is safe.
3. Two Can Play This Game WIth the cloud of Abby's open auditions looming over the team, everyone is on edge as the Abby Lee Dance Company competes with the Candy Apples for the first time since Nationals.
4. Abby Strikes Back Everyone is on edge when Abby announces she'll be holding her first national open audition in Orlando. Meanwhile the fallout over Chloe and Kendall's solos in the last competition continues as Jill accuses Christi of lying to help Chloe win.
5. Chloe vs. Kendall: Round 2 Cathy's back and ready to beat Abby with a new team of boys. Abby is nervous and pushes her team, especially Chloe and Kendall, who are dancing solos head-to-head for the second time this season.
6. No One is Safe Holly is worried about Nia's featured role in the group dance. Abby's second open call audition has all the moms and girls on edge. Meanwhile, Melissa finds herself on the defensive when the other moms attack her choice to homeschool Maddie and…
7. Clash of the Chloes The moms are shocked when Abby brings a new dancer named Chloe in for a trial run on the competition team. Christi's concerned Abby will replace her daughter as the two Chloes go head-to-head.
8. Big Trouble in the Big Apple With her final open casting call in NY, Abby announces that she's putting together an entirely new all-star, junior elite team to rival her own girls. The Abby Lee Dance Company has two competitions this week and Paige has more dances than ever.
9. Wingman Down With Kelly and her daughters no longer at the studio, a lonely Christi isolates herself from the other moms. Kira and her daughter Kalani are tested for a spot on Abby's competition team.
10. Nothing's Fair in Abbyville Chloe and new girl Kalani go head-to-head on the dance floor to determine once and for all who's Abby's go-to girl. Jill's upset when Abby promises a starring role to the winner of an improv dance off, only to revoke it when her daughter Kendall…
11. No Solo For You Kira desperately wants Kalani to compete against Maddie this week, but Abby doesn't want Maddie to lose, so she gives the other solo to Kendall. Abby adds a dose of negativity to Holly's new book on positive affirmations.
12. Blame it on the New Girl Abby's new completion team is taking shape and another new girl and dance mom tryout. Cathy readies her team to end the Abby Lee Dance Company's winning streak. Meanwhile Abby's girls dance at a nursing home to help cheer up her ailing mother.
13. Sister Showdown Payton struggles to perform a challenging number that could determine her membership at the Abby Lee Dance Company. For the first time ever, Maddie and Mackenzie go head-to-head. Meanwhile Christi considers home school for Chloe.
14. Decisions Decisions After auditioning hundreds of dancers, Kira tries forcing Abby's hand into making her daughter an official member of the Abby Lee Dance Company. Meanwhile, Cathy takes over the reigns to choreograph her Candy Apples.
15. Family Comes First With her mother's health declining, Abby leaves the girls and moms to fend for themselves at this week's competition. Abby's announcement of the impending arrival of a brand new team looms over Abby's original team.
16. Lights! Camera! Dance! Melissa takes control during Mackenzie's music video shoot, but the power quickly goes to her head. After racking up 13 wins in a row, the pressure is on the Abby Lee Dance Company to continue their stellar winning streak.
17. Presenting My New Team In Dance Moms 100th episode, Abby finally presents her new junior elite competition team during pyramid leaving the original team and moms in shock. With her new team in place, original dancers are pitted against new ones.
18. Dance Moms: Seeing Red After a season full of fights, losses, and heartbreak, Abby and the moms gather to discuss the most memorable moments of the past year. Abby discusses the pain of losing her mother, while Kelly's expulsion from the team is still fresh in Christi's…
19. Dance Moms: Girl Talk Their moms have had the floor to air their feuds, frustrations and alliances; now, for the first time ever, it's the girls' turn to dish the dirt. With guest appearances from Asia Ray and Vivi, the dancers speak their mind.
20. Dance Moms: The Battle of Maddie vs. Chloe The rivalry between Maddie and Chloe has boiled for four seasons and this episode of Dance Moms traces the very beginnings of it. Maddie and Chloe battled for first place in competitions, first position on the pyramid for a place in Abby's heart.
21. Dance Moms: Abby's Top Ten Dances Abby Lee Miller opens up, dishing on her ten favorite group dances of all time. As she leads us through the countdown to number one, we'll get the inside story on how the dances came about.
22. Double the Moms, Double the Trouble Abby kicks off the new dance season by bringing back her winning Select Team to compete against her original Elite Team for a rematch in Wheeling, WV.
23. Kiss Or Get Off The Pot With the Select Team gone for the week, the Elite Team needs to end their losing streak. This will prove difficult because they are competing against the Candy Apples on their home turf and Cathy will do whatever it takes to ensure a win.
24. Three Soloists, One Star This week the ALDC heads to Shenandoah Valley, VA but with Maddie away filming a guest appearance on Ellen, Abby realizes that her #1 dancer's career is taking off and she'll need someone who can win in Maddie's absence.
25. Abby-phobic The ALDC heads to Woodbridge, VA to face their toughest competition yet, Studio Bleu. Abby invites Select Team member Jade and new dance mom Loree to join the Elite Team for the week.
Dance Moms Season 4 Sneak Peek Download a free sneak peek of season 4 of Dance Moms before it premieres January 1st on Lifetime!
|Starring||Jeff Collins, Nia Fraizer|
|Supporting actors||Holly Frazier, Brooke Hyland, Kelly Hyland, Paige Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Christi Lukasiak, Abby Lee Miller, Jill Vertes, Kendall Vertes, Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler, Melissa Ziegler|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Executive Producer||Christopher Maragni|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I honestly love Abby because she just doesn't take any "s..t" from others. As a psychologist, I don't like how she speaks to others but this is part of the drama of the... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Carolyn J. Decker
This is one of those guilty pleasure shows. I know that I am not learning from this show but I cannot stop watching. The kids dance amazing and the drama is entertaining.Published 7 days ago by tifani poplawski
Enjoy the dances every episode. Hate the way the children are talked to but admire these kids for their strength to go on.Published 10 days ago by HomeschoolingMomof2
Mindless entertainment at it's finest...though, it is at times actually painful to see and hear how awful these people are to each other.Published 10 days ago by Laura
Still cant stand Abby but still cant stop watching the show LOLPublished 17 days ago by Tessa Iverson