- Series: Guide Book of United States Coins
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Whitman Publishing; 64 edition (April 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0794831486
- ISBN-13: 978-0794831486
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.2 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (88 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #799,540 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
A Guide Book of United States Coins 2011: The Official Red Book Hardcover – April 1, 2010
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The only issue with the Red Book is the annual nature. Unfortunately, most pricing is already obsolete due to a fast moving precious metals market. Overall however, the Red Book is definitely the best resource on the market for overall numismatic information.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great little book. The spiral binding makes it so easy to work with it spoils you.Published 11 months ago by jerintexas