5.0 out of 5 stars What I was looking for in a lined denim jacket
Published on October 6, 2011 by Tukwillie

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but small
I found the quality to be quite good but the sizing is typically Asian style. That means if you wear a 3X jacket, you better order 5X. In my case I didn't have the time to mess with it, so I simply returned the item...I was out the postage.
Published 14 months ago by Keyman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What I was looking for in a lined denim jacket, October 6, 2011
I'm very pleased with this jacket. The denim is thick and of good quality, and the lining is soft. I ordered a large (I'm 5'10", 34-inch waist and usually buy 16.5 x 34 dress shirts). This was the right size for me; the sleeves are long enough and it doesn't fit tightly. The picture represents this jacket well, though I think mine is just slightly darker than that shown. Still, it is obviously stone washed. Good purchase. Made in Bangladesh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality jacket. Exactly what I was looking for., January 17, 2012
This review is from: Guide Gear Flannel - lined Denim Jacket Stonewash (Apparel)
It is hard enough to buy a clothing item online, let alone when there are hardly any comments or feedback for the item of your choice.

When I saw the Guide Gear Flannel-lined Denim Jacket, it had only one review. I went ahead and ordered it based on that feedback and I must say not only was I not disappointed I was very pleased with the fit and finish, and overall quality of the material and stitching as well. The jacket is heavy weight denim lined with thick plaid-patterned flannel, yet very soft and comfortable to wear. It runs true to size and feels very comfortable, almost as if you've had it for forever.

Definitely a five star worthy item as far as I am concerned.

4.0 out of 5 stars i was pleased, March 26, 2012
4 stars overall
only Problem was slow shipping and having to wait.

The jacket LG size was a perfect fit , materials used were very good

Condition was Brand new

i am quite happy with the seller and product

5.0 out of 5 stars The fit and fill are just right, January 19, 2013
Abigail (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews
I my better days I would wear a 44 then a 46 so I was concerned about buying a coat on line from anyone. Growing up in the country back in the good ol days Sears lined denim coats were all we had. N blue jeaned lined has been replaced with denim and so on.
I have larger than normal shoulders and chest. A 44 or 46 either one may have worked, I selected the 44 and could not have been more pleased. The shoulders are great with or without a sweater on. The sleeves fit like a good dress shirt. My shirts are 17.5 neck and 34 or 35 sleeve. The comfort range is between the 30's and low 50's, for you it may be different. I live in Nashville,TN where the weather is always changing. For me I could have made a better decision regardless of the price.
If you need a comfortable WELL FITTING denim line jacket then do yourself and your money favor, buy this one. It is as tough as you will ever need it and as comfortable as a well fitting sweater.
I have no idea who Guide Gear is and I don't care. I've learned all I need. I will definitely buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Jean Jacket, February 19, 2012
I bought this jacket for my good friend and he needed a lined jean jacket. I found a seller on Amazon and they have very good clothing in my opinion. It came right on time and it was a Christmas present. When it came, I looked at it and then wrapped it.

My friend tried it on and it was too small for him. I felt it was a well made jacket and the lining was flannel. He liked it a lot but they did not have any other size that would fit him. We sent it back to the company and this was the fasted return I have ever dealt with.

They enclosed a return slip of which we filled out, mailed it and they sent an e-mail confirmation that they had gotten the jacket back. It was a week later when they sent a refund to my bank. It was fast, easy and I thought this is how business should be done. It is too bad they do not have his size but I will buy from this company again. Their prices are in our budget, they sent it very quickly and I felt their clothing is top-notch...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Jacket., December 15, 2013
My husband is a rather long backed cowboy. This jacket fits and is comfortable and sturdy and washes well. I never dry jackets in the dryer bc it increases the life of a jacket . I do wash in warm water on a heavy duty cycle and there has not been any shrinkage. I would recommend this jacket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, October 24, 2013
purchased the flannel lined jacket as a gift for my brother. jacket took a little while to get there. when he got it, he said he loved the color! not too washed out, so he could wear it with other clothes and not just jeans. he's 6'1" about 170pds. I ordered him a xl, he said it fit well across the chest, but when he stretched his arms forward, he said it was pretty tight in the arms as he'd like them longer and more roomy and he'd need a larger size, hopefully in a tall if they carried it. he also said it sat just below the belt line on him. he thought the size probably ran pretty close, but he'd like it bigger so he could wear a sweatshirt under it. the quality was good, but he felt it was too small, so if you're athletic, get a larger size.

Extended review six weeks later....he sent the item back to exchange for a larger size. First of all, they did not send a return label along with the package, so I had to contact them for this. Then when they sent him the jacket back in an 2xl it came in a small size, although the ticket said 2xl. My Brother called me and asked me if I was interested in the coat! I told him I would get this resolved. Now after many more phone calls he still does not have the next return label, or a jacket that fits him. I just called them yesterday and they told me they are all out of 2xl and won't get any in until the end of January!! His Birthday was in October!! Guess he can't wear this coat this year now as it's darn cold out now. Terrible customer service at Workwear...wouldn't do anything for me....

5.0 out of 5 stars great jacket, November 4, 2012
Good value, great price. Never stop making this jacket, it does the job. Fits true to size. 5 star product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
very pleasde

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, July 12, 2014
I bought this jacket as a gift for my brother, who had been looking for a lined but light weight jean jacket. It was a great fit and he loved it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›