5.0 out of 5 stars What a dream for fishing with my grandson -sons
Published 6 months ago by Doreen Jeanneret

Published 20 months ago by walt

2.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair (Misc.)
This chair was very uncomfortable. Very hard. It does swivel very nicely and is very quiet but unfortunately was to uncomfortable to use. Customer service was very nice about taking it back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected swivel but chair does need some assistance to make it hunting worthy, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair (Misc.)
I was pleasantly surprised to find that the swivel on this chair was indeed quite and at least for the one hunting season I used it, held up to being in the field for a week. I did find though that the chair does make noise and you do have to modify it slightly to make it quiet. 1) the chair "squeaks" with the back rails rubbing against one another. I used a couple layers of duct take and that made it pretty quiet. 2) even with that, you can't be too rambunctious or the chair will make slight groaning noises. I also found that the chair bottom is not as comfortable as I would have liked... after a day sitting on it your behind is going to complain. I had to supplement the bottom with a cushion. As with other chairs if you use it on soil, you can expect the legs to sink in. I use small pieces of wood under each leg to "float" the chair and that works well. Otherwise the chair worked and for the price is a good buy. I will use it again next year.

2.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS GOOD / WORKS BAD, July 24, 2014
This review is from: Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair (Misc.)
This looks good but works really bad. Out of the box simple parts missing and broken but it still looked good. carrying sling just didn't work and that was another clue. No way to get comfortable. seat cushion seemed to be just hard styrofoam, uncomfortable in less that 5 minutes. Hard to set in it that long because the back of the seat cushion only fit between the tubes so it did not work at all. This left you leaning back onto the top tube which was not contoured or radiused to fit your back so it hurt right away. SG agreed to refund, we'll see if that works.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a dream for fishing with my grandson -sons, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair (Misc.)
On a hunch I purchase two of these for the up coming fishing season with one of many grandsons. What a novel and functional chair. not only usable for many an application . But for me fishing , sitting around talking enjoying time needed with the g kids. its perfect. I mounted some fishing rode holders on the lower brace bare with an angled rode holder. man ,talk about hands free. Anyway many a grand time will be spent fishing , talking , laughing and most of all maybe catch a fish or two . but more fun than anything. great year round idea, product with its many uses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Chair, October 27, 2013
This review is from: Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair (Misc.)
The product was EXACTL;Y as described. It is perfect for what I bought it for. It is great for deer stands, or blinds.,.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet swivel base., August 17, 2014
This review is from: Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair (Misc.)
Chair is a little bulky for carrying purposes but seat cushion is very comfortable and the swivel option is nice and quiet. The only reason I did not give a "5" star rating is that the back rail although cushioned around the top of the back rest feels like it pushes into your back. Now I have not sat in this chair for a great length of time as of yet, but hopefully when the weather turns cold and I have more layers of clothing on I won't feel the lack of back padding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty chair for heavy duty people., February 11, 2014
This review is from: Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair (Misc.)
Bought this for my mom for bird watching. Yes really. We're pretty big people, 300 lbs or more and this chair supports her and I both really well. (Not at the same time of course. I don't sit on my mothers lap while she goes bird watching.) the only downside is the weight, of course it's going to be heavy but that's a sacrifice we big people have to make. If you weigh 150lbs then your probably better off getting a little tripod stool that weighs as much as the cheeseburgers I eat. Or you'll probably just stand. (Physically fit people are always standing, I don't get it.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Chair, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair (Misc.)
Very sturdy, comfortable enough, and silent swivel is awesome for hunting... just heavy, but if you want it to be sturdy, and have a swivel then it's going to be heavier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide Gear Blind Chair, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair (Misc.)
It was and is very comfortable. Swivels with 0 sound. We sat on it for hours and did not feel uncomfortable at all. We had a camouflage seat that made noise and very uncomfortable. I ordered through Amazon and they kept me well informed on when, and where my items are. Order came on time. Very pleased with my order.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool Chair, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair (Misc.)
So far really our only complaint is it's to short or you could say low to the ground. Other then that my husband and I love it!!!

Guide Gear Swivel Blind Chair