Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on November 4, 1999
Because I work in the field of child sexual abuse I see many parents of children who molest. I like to offer parents high quality resource materials and pamphlets to take with them after they leave our center.This pamphlet offers very straightforward and highly understandable information about sexual abuse, the investigative process and how to begin to get your life back in order after you have found out your child has molested another child. The text is designed for the lay person, no technical legal jargon or psychological jargon is present here! The book is most helpful in educating the parents of a child who molests about every aspect they will have to face in the justice system as well as helful hints on connecting up with mental health services in their community to help them start the healing process. It also provides answers to tough questions and hope!
on May 19, 2008
First, I would like to state that the information in this $38.00 PAMPHLET, would be useful for somebody at the beginning of such an ordeal. What I was hoping to receive was a book, a real BOOK with more information on how to further help and understand my situation. This PAMPHLET told me nothing that I didn't already know. Waste of time and money.
on August 2, 2014