Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 22, 2011
I really like this Lit. Unit. This book adds a great deal to the novel. The vocabulary lists alone make this book worth purchasing, but the other activities are super, as well. The questions at the end of each section really help with discussion, narration and review. Although this book is packed with learning tools, it also includes fun activities to make reading this book enjoyable for all - even non-readers! I wish they made these guides for all books. I love them!
on September 19, 2015
It is not the seller's fault but this is a waste of money. I am not impressed with the contents and feel it does not live up to being a guide. Very primary concept.
on January 13, 2013
This a bit a lengthy book but it has a catchy ending and works great within the 6th grade classroom. It is a great story and if we did not teach this I bet kids would never learn to explore new reading.
on September 9, 2015
There are lots of good ideas and reproducible worksheets.
on November 4, 2014
Many of the activities were fantastic, although a few were cluttered and overly complicated. The pages that were straightforward though we're perfect for my 6th grade class!