Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

VINE VOICEon January 25, 2009
am a wireless instructor at a university. This text is a 5-Star quality textbook targeted to the classroom. As such, it contains end-of-chapter exercises and labs. These are very useful if you are preparing for the CWNA exam. It is fully illustrated and covers everything on the CWNA objectives list. FYI...If you are thinking about this book for both the Wireless# and CWNA tests, please note that the Wireless# exam is different, yet similar in some ways. My only gripe about Ciampa's book is that it is very expensive for a paperback. A hardcover would have been nice to cut down on wear and tear, becuase I use it so much.

One more thing...I'd love to see a third edition with detailed updates and coverage of 802.11n and WiMAX.
on May 11, 2009
This book has A LOT of information. I think that in my major this may be one of the books that I learned the most from. This is not just about protocols but also about the actual nature of wireless and it's transmission
on August 18, 2011
I got this book for a summer class, i used to read it while traveling to my jobs and it was a good read, Charts in the back help alot when you want to know basic info about IEEE 802 versions.

The book arrived in time and in mint condition.
on December 7, 2012
I took the class, (taught by Ciampa himself,) and the textbook really is full of good information. I don't mind paying for one so much when the professor himself wrote it.
on May 24, 2012
Great guide to Wireless LANS. Helps to understand the material better. Do recommend this for anyone trying to learn about Wireless networks or studying for the CWNA
on October 14, 2009
Excellent text and good back up resource along with Stalling's text. Mark Ciampa explains very detail with great example he provides to the text. Great guide book.
on September 12, 2011
While only a paperback, the textbook came in perfect condition, on time, and is very well put together as a teaching tool for what I needed. Good price, too.
on November 22, 2013
good tool
this item met my expectation. I would recommend whoever to buy it for future need. No doubt, this what people should be looking for
on April 6, 2014
I bought this book for my wireless class, and i have to say i love it, the examples are very clear and everything is explained nicely.
on May 2, 2011
Came to me in like new condition and saved me some money rather than buying it at the college's overpriced bookstore. I'm happy.