Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 Subscribe & Save All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 4, 2010
I bought this for my 4 year old son. We have fun making up stories and reenacting stories from books we've read. My son loves it for its play value and I love that it teaches him: dialog and vocabulary, story telling, imagining, and creativity. I love the small but not too small size and how easily it is to set up and store.
on January 9, 2011
This ia a cute puppet stage and I love anything that sparks the kids imaginations-my only fault with it really can't be helped-it will tip over. I am looking for a small table that I can have it permanently attached to. When the kids to moving the puppets around it is fustrating and at times dangerous if it falls over.
on January 7, 2009
The kids love it, but the curtain rod, and theater sign are not affixed permenantly, so I am constantly resetting them. Other than that is is cute.
on January 3, 2012
I bought this for my 4 1/2 yr old grand-daughter. Shipped quickly, stores easily. This smaller version is what my son wanted due to space restrictions at home. She is having fun with it & it taps into her creative conversations! I did read the reviews & yes, the window opening is just enough room for 2 hand puppets. 2 people can't really fit behind it at the same time. Yes, it will tip forward when bumped & top "theater" section falls off as well but it can't really be glued since it needs to be removed when storing it.
So, for the money, it's a good gift. If you think they'll like it...buy it :)
on December 31, 2011
Bought this for my grandchild and she loves it, and her cousin loves it as well (both are 5). I got puppets at a teaching store (king, queen, dragon and wizzard) and they put plays on all the time. I did put felt on the bottom so stage would not scratch the table they use for their shows. It works great and fills a lot of hrs. with great fun.
on October 15, 2012
I bought this for my PreK Sunday school class and during play time, kids would flock around it w/ puppets, mimicking animal sounds and creating stories w/ one another. I think it's the best toy I've purchased for my class! I highly recommend.
on December 29, 2012
My son received this for Christmas and it's adorable! Easy to assemble. The marquee is great and the chalkboard on the bottom front is a nice touch. It's pretty sturdy and offers enough room for a 5 year old to easily work behind the scenes. The only negative is the velcro on the curtains is too tight and doesn't allow the curtain to be pulled back well on both sides. If you have a child into storytelling and creativity, this is a great buy.
on September 22, 2011
I purchased this for my grandson. He has enjoyed it. I love watching him use his imagination playing with the puppets. It does not take up too much room and can be put away.
on June 30, 2011
Great product! Very durable, folds nicely, easy assembly. I bought this for my kids and for use in my daycare. It is so much fun and easy to store!
on December 28, 2012
I bought this toy for my niece and nephew for the holidays. They were so excited to play with it but Unfortunetly it was broken from the start. I didn't return it because it would be a hassle but one of the wood pieces was snapped and the theatre can't be moved around. Very disappointed:(
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse