5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted this for years
Published 15 months ago by Charlie B

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I need help?
While trying to keep tabs on what I wanted, I could not track more than one at once. I wanted to track the video rooms, but could only do one. Unless it could be done and I didn't know how.
Published 8 months ago by N. Edwards

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted this for years, January 23, 2013
Charlie B (New Hampshire usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
For years at conventions I have wanted hyper linked schedules. This is amazing, can be searched in any number of ways, and even automatically updates as the schedules change. It can set up personal schedules for just what you are interested in, or can remove events you are not interested in. Includes maps, but at the event I was at they were not hyper-linked to the schedule. It even has lists and links for nearby restaurants. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
I loved it great for the conference. Very easy to use and for the IRC conference pre planning it was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps everyone on the same page, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
We used Guidebook with our state high school theatre festival. Students were able to download the schedule of events and workshops. Updates to the schedule and changes in room assignments were instantaneous. Map, schedule, workshop information was all part of this great ap. A bulletin board was set up for those without the technology where information was posted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
I'm using this app for PAX East this year. It work great, and it has more features than I expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Attend Conferences You'll Want This App, March 13, 2014
Mary Etta Gardner (Mt. Morris, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
The guidebook app is wonderful! Easy to use and many helpful options available including maps of all locations, a place to make my own schedule and a complete list of events for all days with links to handouts for many of the presenters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and useful, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
This app was easy to get, easy to use and easy to understand. It also functioned perfectly and was very handy to have in planning what to attend for the day at a convention. I hope more conferences and conventions will be using this handy app.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guidebook a must when planning a conference, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
Outstanding app. Made attending the conference more enjoyable by allowing me to identify sessions I wanted to attend with reminders, and providing electronic evaluations which were submitted instantly. I would recommend this application for anyone who's planning a conference. Your participants will appreciate it! Not to overlook the number of trees and money you will save!

5.0 out of 5 stars so useful, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
I loved this ap for the conference we were at. the great features of selecting my own workshop calendar, getting to see the rooms on the map, meal options, everything was great.
the only thing that could make it better is a little navigation feature - set the location of the room you're in, and get directions to the workshop room - some conference set-ups were confusing

5.0 out of 5 stars Download It, December 7, 2013
Veronica "Veronica" (Chesapeake, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
This guidebook allowed me to schedule my events at a conference and set reminders. I was able to download it to my Kindle Fire and Ipod. My schedule and activities were right at my finger tips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice application, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
I downloaded this because the convention I was going to for a weekend recommended it for people who planned on going to panels. It would have been more helpful if I had downloaded it on my phone rather than my kindle, because my phone was in my pocket and my kindle was in my bag, preventing me from hearing or seeing any updates. It's a very good app, and would probably use it again. Despite not using it much, it did give me an idea of when and what would be going on and I did appreciate the convention site telling me about it. It has a nice, clean and easy-to-understand layout. It's a very professional looking app. Very nice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›