Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 21, 1998
I found this tape to be the best tape I have ever bought. I found that it helped me to relieve anxiety and lift my spirt. I have used many other tapes but hers is superior to all the rest. The brain wave music combined with the meditation is wonderful. Side 1 kelly howell takes you on a wonderful healing jouney where you can recieve healing and guidance. Kelly howells voice is very soothing and you will find that you don't want the meditation to end. I have many of kelly howell's tapes and think they are the best. They are the only tapes I have ever seen results with, and the results were fast. She has a web page from the tapes that are hard to find you can purchase them there and they have alot of information on brain wave music and some sound clips from a few of her tapes
on December 9, 1999
Kelly's soothing voice and tranquil story make this one of the best guided meditation tapes available. If you have heard any of the meditation tapes related to the popular Celestine Prophesy book(s)and liked them, you will very much enjoy this tape. A very pleasant experience!
on September 30, 2008
This is a really nice meditation CD. I own a few of Kelly Howell's CD's. This one is very similiar to her Healing Meditation CD. However, I prefer this CD. It is one of my favorites.
on August 3, 2008
I love doing this meditation. It provides a very tranquil start to my day. Kelly Howell's voice is pleasant and calming. The music is also peaceful and beautiful. She takes you to an idyllic place and gives very effective descriptions of what you see, hear, feel and do there. I especially love the segment describing the wall around the side of the mountain and how you follow the wall, running your hand along it, feeling its roughness. Of course, guided meditation has a future purpose, and it's not possible to say, at this point, if it's accomplishing that purpose. I am enjoying the process, though.
on October 26, 2009
The CD starts out with a monologue saying how good the CD is. The background music sometimes overwhelmes the speaker and at other times disappears all together. The speaker gives instructions for something to meditate on, and then there is a long period - sometimes too long - of music. The speaker sometimes has an echo like voice over that I found distracting. Not something I can recommend.
on September 20, 2008
I was looking for a guided mediatation Cd, on the advise of my therapist to help me sleep. I recently have had a terrible time trying to get to sleep.
But, being as how I've used it six times and have still not yet heard the end of it...not once...I'd surely have to say, it is truly relaxing and calming !!!
on March 11, 2008
This is a very soothing, relaxing CD. Kelly's voice is easy to listen to and the ambient background is quite pleasant as well. I appreciate the fact that half the CD is guided meditation and half is just the music with Theta frequencies. I often fall asleep to this.
on July 12, 2009
I own guide a few guided meditations CDs, as I find them very helpful in navigating this journey we call life. That said, not all meditation guides are created equal. Kelly Howell, however, ranks among the more useful for me. I find her voice well modulated, the imagery practical and useful while wisely leaving room for the listener to embellish and create within the guided meditation that Kelly provides.
This was actually my second purchase of this disc, a gift for a friend.
on April 2, 2011
Helps one who has never meditated to finally get into ones own meditations. A really nice product for those just learning to meditate.
on June 24, 2010
I don't feel it's her best, (for me), but it's a very good, relaxing CD. It's a little on the short side, as in her other CD's I'm already asleep before she gets halfway through! This one, I usually hear the whole thing, and then go back to my favorite of hers, 'Guided Relaxation'. I've bought so many of her tapes, and I know that there is no way that I can go wrong with any of them. Guided just happens to be my favorite. I guess I like the ratings that most people seem to put 5 stars for! I give Guided Relaxation six, and if this one was longer, I'd do the same with this one.