Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Guideposts
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on August 4, 2011
I had wanted to get a regular subscription to Guideposts since it didn't seem that I could find it at our local stores on a regular basis. To get all these inspirational stories from ordinary people - not just the celebrities - for less than a dollar is a real bargain. But don't let the low price fool you - there's enough wisdom in here to get your mind thinking and your heart soaring in no time.

So why the four stars instead of five? I haven't seen if I can read the magazine in the "Kindle for PC" program. I will happily upgrade my rating if I can read it on a big screen and have the pictures in color.
on April 10, 2015
I really like this magazine app. It is inspirational and gives me more to think about other than my own problems.