Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2014
My cousins kids love this game!!!!
on November 29, 2010
I bought this game and I love it! Every time I play there is a different mystery to solve. There are different levels of game play, from very easy to diabolical. And, the mini games are cute and can be a little challenging. Have Fun!
on April 22, 2011
I just recently brought a Wii from Wal-mart, but if I would have looked on Amazon first, I would have brought it from Amazon, no questions asked! But to make a long story short- - This game was 30 dollars at Wal-mart, and not to mention it was ALL SOLD OUT- - I got my game quick, and it is a blast! I actually played it with my mom, and even she got into it. It's something the whole family can enjoy! The story is also a plus. I love games with a good story line. If you don't have this game, GET IT, it's worth it, and worth the price.
on December 29, 2010
I bought this game for my daughters. My 12 year old has more patience so she plays it longer. My 10 year old likes it, but says it takes too long to get through the game. I recommend 12 and over for this game.
on April 21, 2013
If your looking for something to entertain adults for hours, this isn't likely to suit you, but our kids all 10 and under, love it. It was fun watching them work together to figure out all the clues.
on December 28, 2010
Our family had a great time playing this game. My 8 & 6 year yr olds had some trouble following the directions and getting the remote to do what was requested. All in all it was fun.
on April 28, 2011
My 7 year old and I both love this. It's something fun that you can play together and at the advanced levels requires some deductive reasoning skills. Definitely worth buying.
on November 30, 2010
This game is great. The first level seemed kind of cheesy to me however the second level gets more difficult. This game is a great family friendly game. I am glad I purchased it.
on August 18, 2014
My whole family (ages 6-41) is completely addicted to this game. It's fun, smart, and makes you think. Perfect for all ages, and for the entire family to play together!
on June 22, 2013
Bought this with our first Wii system. It came highly recommended as a game you wouldn't grow tired of and that's true. It's a fun twist on the classic Clue game.