5.0 out of 5 stars much better than i imagined, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Guinness Bottle Opener Money Clip Wallet (Misc.)
I purchased this as a birthday gift for my husband. He has spent a lot of time looking for a money clip wallet like this and was unsuccessful. His last one was purchased at an outlet mall years ago and has been falling apart. I struggled to find something until I stumbled upon this item. It looked like the right product he was looking for aside from the Guinness logo. He loves it! The clip is very strong and there are many different slots to put your cards in - but not too many that it gets confusing. This is a great item and I had no problems with the seller - the shipping was exactly what I paid for (since I had waited a little too long to get something in time for his birthday).

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Thing I Own!, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Guinness Bottle Opener Money Clip Wallet (Misc.)
I had been looking for a money clip for months and they never really struck my fancy but this wallet is heaven in wallet form! There are four pockets for you I.D, credit card, etc... the clip is nice and heavy plus it serves as a bottle opener which has helped me out more than once, and the side opens so you can keep additional items in there. The wallet is very light weight and holds a lot of things. And an added bonus of the label if you are a Guinness drinker! I would recommend this to everyone!

Guinness Bottle Opener Money Clip Wallet