Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on September 16, 2011
When the GBWR was first published it was designed to help people settle wagers. It was well organized by topic and you could find something quickly. The versions the last couple of years have traded glitziness for utility. They are useless as a reference book. They do not even attempt to cover all the the GWRs. They are barely useful as a table top conversation piece. I shall not buy another edition again.
55 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2013
Tiny size (yes, I know I should have measured it first)

Even smaller text (impossible to read)

Very few illustrations, and all in boring b/w.

My son didnt even open it, I should have paid more and gotten the larger 4 color book.
on April 12, 2013
I bought this book for one of my students and was very disappointed when it arrived. In fact, I used it as an example for all of my students to know what you are buying. It wouldn't have mattered so much that it was in black and white if they had retained the original size. All in all a big rip off!
on October 10, 2012
What a waste of money, there should be a way to return a digital copy. All it has is some pictures and a couple sentences. No real description or details. The real book is a lot better.
on January 2, 2013
This product is black and white, paperback... not the hardback, color version. It came up in a search for the hard back when I clicked "other buying options". Oh well.
on February 10, 2014
THE PRINT IS SOOO SMALL AND FAINT IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO READ...I TRIED TO READ SEVERAL PAGES AND BECAUSE OF THE SIZE AND FAINTNESS THE EYESTRAIN WAS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.
on May 7, 2012
Impossible to read. Really laid out horribly for the Kindle - already deleted it from the device. But, it was cheap.
on June 22, 2014
Without question,the worst tuna I have ever tasted. Awful texture and a horrible after taste. I almost gagged after the after taste set in.
on March 16, 2012
I just bought the kindle edition for $.01, and literally feel like I wasted $.01- it's that bad. Ugly, clunky interface, just stating facts that you could find on google. Do not buy!