5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, colorful, 9-year-old loves it!
When I was growing up most people considered the Guinness Book of World Records as a reference book. If that's what you are looking for, look elsewhere. This book is intended as entertainment. It is colorful, picture-filled and fun to read. My 9-year-old son absolutely loves this series and has collected all the previous editions going back to 2004.
Published on October 22, 2011 by LauraG

3.0 out of 5 stars Prefer the old format
I have been buying the Guinness Book Of Records for several years and I have found it is always well organized and displayed. That is until now, the book seems to be difficult to find the tallest man, the fattest woman, the longest bridge. Sure, I found it in the end but I wish the old format would return.
Published on June 14, 2012 by K. Hedges

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as always, October 24, 2011
I bought this year's Guinness Book of Records as a gift for my family. There seems to be a lot of new records and there really is something for everyone. The sections are well laid out and the great pictures certainly help to make kids interested. I highly recommend this as a great present for the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reference, August 28, 2013
My 9-year old has been reading these for 3 years. He loves looking up extreme facts and announcing statistics during conversations. Then proving his statement with the Guinness Book. A new book can keep him interested for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous facts, August 23, 2013
Perfect gift for the kid who loves crazy facts! My son loves reading all the records that have been broken!

5.0 out of 5 stars kids loved it, July 8, 2013
liz beavers (UPPER MARLBORO, MD, US) - See all my reviews
our kids loved this book, they liked looking at it and reading all the different records in the book, word

2.0 out of 5 stars bla, October 25, 2012
I went to a friends house who had an old one of these when they first came out. now it's filled with the stupidest stuff. who cares which jersey shore slept with the most people? ok it's not really a record on the list but waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this electronic version, October 10, 2012
What a waste of money, there should be a way to return a digital copy. All it has is some pictures and a couple sentences. No real description or details. The real book is a lot better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun book for kids, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Guinness World Records 2012 (Guinness Book of Records (Mass Market)) (Mass Market Paperback)
I picked this up for my older son and we both spent hours reading it together. This is definitely a good choice for elementary and middle school children because it contains great pictures along with interesting facts. My son now wants to get the Gamer's Edition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, April 30, 2012
I haven't read the Guinness Record Book since the 70's - when it was a 700 page paperback. The content is still interesting but I'm still getting used to the format. I like it but not sure if I prefer this over the old books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, March 12, 2012
I bought this for my daughter who loves to learn facts about anything. She loved the book and just loved to read about all of the exciting records.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, February 17, 2012
I bought this for my 8 year old son. He's very fascinated with the information in the book and is often surrounded by his peers when he takes it out.

It was great value for money and arrived quickly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

Guinness World Records 2012 (Guinness Book of Records (Mass Market))
Guinness World Records 2012 (Guinness Book of Records (Mass Market)) by Guinness World Records (Mass Market Paperback - March 27, 2012)
$7.99 $7.19