5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, colorful, 9-year-old loves it!
When I was growing up most people considered the Guinness Book of World Records as a reference book. If that's what you are looking for, look elsewhere. This book is intended as entertainment. It is colorful, picture-filled and fun to read. My 9-year-old son absolutely loves this series and has collected all the previous editions going back to 2004.
Published on October 22, 2011 by LauraG

3.0 out of 5 stars Prefer the old format
I have been buying the Guinness Book Of Records for several years and I have found it is always well organized and displayed. That is until now, the book seems to be difficult to find the tallest man, the fattest woman, the longest bridge. Sure, I found it in the end but I wish the old format would return.
Published on June 14, 2012 by K. Hedges

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 8, 2012
Arrived quickly, and was a good present, we have been purchasing these books for years and enjoy them,,
Has a lot of information in it,,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 4, 2012
Ordered for my boyfriend for Christmas like I do every year, we love these books! It arrived in great condition, the content is interesting and wonderful, and we are very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Received on time, March 30, 2012
The Guinness Book of Records was purchased for my grandson. His interest in the Guinness Book of Records started at the age of 9. He has books for each year (13) there after. For the last 3 years purchase was made through Amazon
with no problems at a very reduced price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guiness World Records 2012, March 30, 2012
I bought this for my 8 year old grandson. It was a special request from him. He loves this book and reads and re-reads it constantly. The cover is eye-catching and very well made. A great gift for kids who love to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining!, March 26, 2012
I bought this book for my 9 year old. She had asked about world records after watching a show about record holders so this book was perfect for her and she loves it! Keeps her entertained for hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality hardback book!, March 16, 2012
Extremely pleased with this purchase for my 8 year old son. Good quality hardback book. The pages have great high-quality photos and easy to read print. My son absolutely loves this book. The neighborhood kids have the best time looking at it together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guinness World Records, January 22, 2012
The book was intended as a gifrt to my granddaughter. She was absolutely delighted with it !! Amazon was also quick tro send it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of hours of fun facts!, January 7, 2012
I purchased this for my 12-year-old granddaughter's birthday, which was just before Christmas. She has not put it down. Not a day goes by that she doesn't read it, use it, share the facts in it. It is beautifully done; pictures are high quality.

I highly recommend this for old and young who love trivia and just facts, common to extremely unusual. Best world records issue that Guinness has put out, in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for anyone, January 4, 2012
I have been buying these for my son as a Christmas gift for about 10 years (he's 30 now and has come to expect them each year). He really enjoys both reading and collecting the books. I have also found out that I paid too much by making the mistake of buying this book a few of the early years from a bookstore or even Walmart for much more than Amazon charges for it. I never get my books anywhere but Amazon anymore. The prices and quick shipping (plus free shipping when available) cannot be beat by any other retailer, brick & mortar or online.

5.0 out of 5 stars From Cover to Cover!, January 2, 2012
First saw this book at Barnes and Noble for nearly thirty dollars. I knew my son would love it, but didn't want to pay the cover price. I was thrilled to find it here at such a bargain!

It is a beautiful book! ... Colorful photos and fun facts galore ... from cover to cover!

My 9 year old son is enjoying it and so is the rest of the family!

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›

Guinness World Records 2012 (Guinness Book of Records (Mass Market))
Guinness World Records 2012 (Guinness Book of Records (Mass Market)) by Guinness World Records (Mass Market Paperback - March 27, 2012)
$7.99 $7.19