Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Guirnalda Sebastian Amoratada Por La Vida (Spanish Edition)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 14, 2002
Once I started reading this story I could not put the book down, my imagination was totally excercised. I can relate to much of this character being Puerto Ricn and all. So it ran the gambit of emotions from fear for life to the total elation of when she attended her daughters wedding as a surprize....oooops didn't mean to give that away.....but if you want to know what I am talking about compra el libro no lo vas a sortar. Finally to my dear friend Nena (I've got goose bumps while I'm writing this) keep on going give us more to love. Lots of Luv and may God grant you all the success and fullfillment you can achieve by writing. May your passion live on...........your good friend for life.............Hec.
on July 11, 2001
This book made me think a lot about life in general. It's inspiring and makes you view life in a different way. Sometimes we forget how good we have it in life. This book is about real life. what a hard life she had. I personally know the author. Migdalia Pellicier has been an inspiration to me. What a strong, positive, full of life, loving person she is. I'm very lucky to have her in my life. Midge has tried so hard. She finally made one of her dreams come through. I'm very proud of her. I can't wait to read her next book. Keep it up, mi amiga. You're too wonderful. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read your book.
on January 21, 2005
Excelente libro que te llevará de una manera muy interesante y cautivadora a través de las realidades de nuestra sociedad. Te hará pensar mas de una vez antes de pasar juicio sobre la vida de otros, sin importar lo nefasta que pueda parecer. Es una obra que te sensibilizará en muchos aspectos ayudándote a ser un mejor ciudadano...
on October 30, 2000
ESTA ES LA HISTORIA DE UNA MUJER QUE DESCIENDE A LO MAS PROFUNDO DE NUESTRA SOCIEDAD Y AVECES NOS PREGUNTAMOS SI PODRA VOLVER A LEVANTARSE. ES LA HISTORIA DE UNA VOLUNTAD INDOMITA, Y AVECES ES BRUTAL Y DULCE AMARGA, COMO LA VIDA SUELE SER. SÉ QUE LE VA A ROBAR EL CORAZON. ASEGURESE QUE TIENE PAÑUELOS, ANTES DE EMPEZAR A LEERLO.
on October 25, 2000
En toda mujer, mujeres de verdad....hay una Guirnalda Sebastian...con esa fuerza y valentia para afrontar la vida que estaba escrita para ella.Ya lo estoy leyendo por segunda vez y de verdad es una historia que llega a la fibra del mas fuerte y te hara llorar....gracias por esta historia....