Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

86%
14%

on April 26, 2012
I was hesitant to purchase an app without prior ratings. Let me tell you this, this app rocks! I am learning so much about recognition on the fretboard. To GAP, produce something for chords and scales. Keep up the great work.
on November 5, 2012
I have been playing guitar by ear for many years, and wanted an app that would help me learn to read notes on sheet music and be able to find them on tge fretboard.
Fretboard addict does exactly that, and I couldn't be happier with it.
Thanks, GAP!
on April 11, 2013
This is one of the best programs to learn the guitar fretboard. I like it very much and try to spend some time using it each day.
I do recommend it.
on June 20, 2013
I tried this with my real guitar as a way to learn the cords of a guitar. It works really well to train your ear.
on May 5, 2015
its p. Good, id like to be able to remove the sharps but other than that its p good
on November 8, 2015
Experiencia en las Escalas y tonalidades
on December 9, 2014