- "Damon is an extraordinary composer, but he is also a shredder. I have had some very revealing conversations with him about his secrets. This book now makes Damon's experience available to any and all. It covers the basics and then goes on to a unique approach to advanced scales." William Anderson, Music Professor and Professional Guitarist
- "Damon Ferrante has written a clear and comprehensive book about guitar. I know him as an accomplished composer and guitarist, and this book is a wonderful step by step guide. Helpful for the beginner or intermediate-level guitarist. Oren Fader, Music Professor and Professional Guitarist
- "Damon Ferrante is more than an outstanding guitar teacher; he is also a conservatory-trained composer of important new music. He brings to this book a deep, lived, knowledge of the theory and practice of Western harmony--he has taken apart and re-assembled musical 'sense' in a thousand ways as performer, teacher, and composer. The result is this book, a refreshingly clear, uncluttered approach to chords on the guitar." Robert Battistini, Professor and Music Writer
From the Author
At the end of the book, along with many songs and techniques, you will be able to play the following chords in every key: Major, Minor, Dominant Seventh, Minor Seventh, Augmented, Diminished, Barre Chords, and Power Chords. These are the most useful and common chords for all styles and genres of music.
You might also find Guitar Adventures useful and fun, if you are a:
- Guitar Teacher, who is looking for material for beginner and intermediate guitar students
- Teacher, who would like to play the guitar in the classroom
- Parent, who would like your children to learn how to play the guitar
- Musician, who would like to add the guitar to the instruments you know how to play.