- SAVE 10% when you BUY 3 OR MORE ITEMS from ROCKY HILLS, mix or match. PLUS U.S. BUYERS GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING. Buyers selecting expedited or international shipping will be charged our normal rates for those type of service. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
|Price:||$5.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$24.49 (82%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Venues from historical moments during the band's illustrious career offer the experience of "sweet emotion" and further capture the essence of the band's rise to fame.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America's Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
- This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
- Gamers will experience Aerosmith's Grammy winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith's greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
... Or rise to rock royalty with Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and become "The Bad Boys of Boston". Light up the stage and jam with some of the best Rock & Roll tracks of all time, including Aerosmith's greatest hits and opening songs from some of the world's best bands. Become Aerosmith with characters of the entire band showing off legendary moves in the most electrifying venues.
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Game only
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not, so I rented the game and enjoyed it enough to give it 3-stars. It's essentially the same game (with same tutorial) as Guitar Hero 3. The key differences are: 1) the song selection is much shorter, 2) the song difficulty is much easier...maybe Joe Perry's not the axe-master I always thought he was.
The graphics are fun, they got Steven Tyler's mouth and wardrobe changes down perfectly. During load time there's interviews with the entire band that gives some fun insights into the progression of their career. However, I was shocked that some key Aerosmith hits like "Angel", "Dude Looks Like a Lady", "Janie's Got a Gun", and "Don't Want to Miss a Thing" weren't on the play list. I know some people might comment that they're ballads or too slow and easy to play. Who cares! I'd rather have some easy songs and have the full run of Aerosmith hits than to have 40 songs in total (especially for those paying $60). When you make a game based on a rock group...give us as much of their collection as possible! The game should at least cover the "greatest hits".
A minor annoyance with the entire GH series is dealing with the achievements on the Xbox 360. In Guitar Hero 3 a majority of the achievements are so impossibly hard to get you'd need to be Yngwie Malmsteen to even come close. However, in GH:A I managed to unlock 5 all on one song (when I wasn't even trying). Not sure if the game makers are treating achievements like a joke or what, but I know many gamers use these as a goal to work towards. So for future games it would be nice if some form of balance can be struck and an achievement can manage to be both challenging and obtainable all at the same time.Read more ›
But, the Steven Tyler graphics were great! I loved watching the band while others played!
I just don't feel like Aerosmith is Guitar Hero friendly. It just got boring for me to play. Someone else already said everything I wanted to say. The songs get boring, and some of them are ridiculous. A song featuring Run DMC? What the hell?
Well, whatever. It's definitely not worth the $103 I paid for it and the controller. Ah, the controller, here at least an improvement. The controller is modified (though it doesn't look it)from the wireless one from GH: III. It has the same detachable neck, but it doesn't slide away from the neck. I played all the way through the game tonight with the controller, and never once did I have the problem of the controller not reading the button I was holding. And they also fixed the strum bar, which I found over-sensitive on the previous game.
My verdict, rent it. I hoped for some redeeming value in the bonus songs, but they're all Aerosmith or Joe Perry's solo work. For shame. :(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An okay addition to the Guitar Hero franchise. Worth adding to your collection if it's on sale for $1.Published 4 months ago by Anthony Frasca
I love this. The game came in four days ahead of schedule and there wasn't even a scratch on the disc, so far the game has not lagged at all and works perfectly! Read morePublished 9 months ago by utley
On time. Brand new. Excellent!
Will be ordering again soon!!
Thank you for your great deals!
It made my son VERY happy! :)
Seems more for the hardcore Aerosmith fan, but it got it for under $4 on here, so I can't complain. The game plays just like GH III, which is good in my opinion.Published 14 months ago by Seth Skinner