5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome addition though should be 29.99
Published on November 19, 2008 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars OK.
I bought this for my grandson. I didn't know he needed another item to use this game! Somebody explain this upfront in BOLD letters so us novice game buyers and grandparents will know better! I'm no computer novice but games are not my cup of tea...so tell me more upfront!
Published on November 3, 2009 by C. M. Deosdade

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome addition though should be 29.99, November 19, 2008
Amazon Customer (New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This is more than just an extension to the first game on the DS which was amazing. Here they have added both bass guitar and face off to career mode. In addition, there is now that little counter that appears when you hit a bunch of notes in a row. The song list is very varied and with 28 songs there is more than enough to occupy your time. My only complant is with the price. [...]Shame on them for taking advantage of fans. [...] this game is terrific and I will continue to buy sequels as they have really pulled off the feeling of Guitar Hero in a portable environment.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK., November 3, 2009
This review is from: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS (Video Game)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Expansion, (almost) Nothing More..., November 21, 2008
This review is from: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This game is basically the same as the DS's first instalation of Guitar Hero this past June, but it also features song sharing, a way to utilize the first GH:DS to make the DS to DS multiplayer even more expansive (up to 53 songs to rock out together with). It includes 28 songs compared to the first instalation's 25 songs, which for the most part is a solid tracklist. It has its clinkers (as much as I love "We Are The Champions", I must admit that its 45-second piano solo do not fit Guitar Hero), but I love songs such as "Can't Stop" and "Sweet Home Alabama".

Overall, I'd say this is a pretty fun DS game. It may not vary much from the game of June, but if you liked that one, you'll have a blast with this one. Perhaps its not worth its $35 game-only price tag, but jamming out on the DS doesn't get much better than this.

2.0 out of 5 stars No 3DS, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Wasn't disclosed that an attachment is needed for game play, or that the attachment wouldn't be compatible to a 3DS

4.0 out of 5 stars READ THE NAME BEFORE YOU BUY !, August 29, 2010
This review is from: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This "GUITAR HERO ON TOUR DECADES" game is very great for me. But without reading the name I bought this by mistake not noticing the DECADE sign. If your a huge fan of the 80's or even 90's and 70's you will love this game. But Im much more of a fan of the modern hits. If you read the label by accident and buy it. And if your a fan of modern hits I prefer you to buy the new and installed modern hit game for just 5 dollars more. Overall the notes are wickedly awesome and if your a pro this game would be an ease for you. But I recommend you that you should play like every 10 or 5 minutes later the cramping in the hands stays for a while. This game is very ADDICTING though. BEWARE =] !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Mixed songs!!, September 12, 2009
Matias Romero (San Martin, BA Argentina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This portable version it's good for me because has Multiplayer compatibility with the old Guitar Hero On Tour (and with the last title: GH On Tour Modern Hits), offering more songs to play and better experience playing with friends. In sinlge player mode, each song-set contains songs of different decades (Modern, 2k, '90, '80, '70) making well differenced rythms and rock styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars my little sister loved this game, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Thank you, my little sister loved this game! She played it all thin! :D

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Guitar Hero's greatest moment, September 11, 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
The game play was alright, though a little frustrating at times. My biggest complaint was that the game's music selection was pretty terrible. 80's rock is some of the best rock, but they just kinda chose some pretty obscure titles for this game. Even the modern titles were a bit obscure; I didn't care for them. With a game like guitar hero, the song titles is what makes or breaks the game. In this case, coupled with the frustrating controls, it broke the game. The fact there there are just a couple of good songs redeems it just a bit.
I don't think this game is worth the money unless you can get your hands on a very, very cheap copy. I wouldn't pay more than $3 or so for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero in the Decades, May 25, 2009
This review is from: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
this product was in great condition when received and i enjoy playing. it just hurts wrist after using for so long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, May 22, 2009
This review is from: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Got this game for my Husband. He and I love guitar hero! He takes this one with him to work on occaision. It's a fun game for everyone that is a music lover!

Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS
Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Nintendo DS by Activision Inc. (Nintendo DS)
$19.99 $8.88